PROTECTIVE NETTING DOWN BASELINES...

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duckster
Two Star Recruit

PROTECTIVE NETTING DOWN BASELINES...

Post by Duckster »

I would like to hear from anybody who was at game one against Washington last night...

During the game, Dwight Jaynes mentioned that the protective netting goes all the way down the edge of foul territory along the Baselines. Did any of you find that this made it more difficult to watch the game from your seats?
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Re: PROTECTIVE NETTING DOWN BASELINES...

Post by MerDuck »

I wasn't there...but I heard that a bat went flying and the net kept it from hitting someone in the face....FWIW :|
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duckster wrote:I would like to hear from anybody who was at game one against Washington last night...

During the game, Dwight Jaynes mentioned that the protective netting goes all the way down the edge of foul territory along the Baselines. Did any of you find that this made it more difficult to watch the game from your seats?
I would rather have people be safe than to have completely unobstructed views. How much could netting get in the way? There are holes in it.
Duckster
Two Star Recruit

Post by Duckster »

greenyellow wrote:
Duckster wrote:I would like to hear from anybody who was at game one against Washington last night...

I would rather have people be safe than to have completely unobstructed views. How much could netting get in the way? There are holes in it.
Ya, you're right. And I'm all for safety too...prehaps I phrased my question wrong. Moving on.