Oregon @ Fresno State (Oregon sweeps series 4-0)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon @ Fresno State (Oregon leads series 3-0)

Post by duckgrad99 »

After the frustrating Hawaii series, I think this says a lot about the team that they can come right back and win like this. Fresno State isn't exactly a "no name" baseball school either. A great day all around for U of O sports.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duckgrad99 wrote:After the frustrating Hawaii series, I think this says a lot about the team that they can come right back and win like this. Fresno State isn't exactly a "no name" baseball school either. A great day all around for U of O sports.
I think the Hawaii series had more to do with Oregon being on the road for almost 2 weeks straight without being home. That long of a road trip can really wear on people. Even Horton said he saw people like Serna and Pulfer starting to look fatigued, which he said is rare for them.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

These three wins are absolutely huge. Fresneck is a really good baseball program & has one of the best homefield advantages. If we get the sweep tomorrow that'd be a pretty bug accomplishment. Nothing short of amazing how quickly Horton has gotten this team to a competitve level.

I just bought 2 tickets to our DH vs Seattle next saturday, section 9 row 2. So excited to get out to PK park!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

7-2 going into the bottom of 8th. They just hit a two run homer in top of the 8th, sorry don't know the team so i don't who it was. Fresno has made i think five errors today, either second baseman or shortstop have three by themself. Looks like a nice 4-0 against fresno this weekend. Go ducks!
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

ducks win 8-3 and sweep the series. We dominated the series
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

This is a pretty big accomplishment for this young program. Not only did we sweep the series AT fresno but none of the games were even close. We're playing really good right now & if it continues, we could be in the mix for a CWS bid.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon @ Fresno State (Oregon sweeps series 4-0)

Post by duckgrad99 »

What a series!!!!!
greenyellow

Re: Oregon @ Fresno State (Oregon sweeps series 4-0)

Post by greenyellow »

A series sweep against a team like Fresno State is huge for this team. It'll give them confidence that will be needed for Pac-10 play.