Someone who knows

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

autzenzoo
Three Star Recruit

Someone who knows

Post by autzenzoo »

I've got a couple of high school baseball players that want to go to an Oregon game at PK. I was wondering if I would be able to contact the athletic department and arrange a tour of some sorts for them. Any ideas on how to go about this? Thanks!
OregonVato
One Star Recruit

Re: Someone who knows

Post by OregonVato »

Hey Zoo,

The protocol changes from sport to sport, but here is the basic info for baseball:

When you contact a coach, ALWAYS be sure to include your name, sport, age, and grade in school. It is also helpful to include a copy of your school transcript, and a resume of your athletic and academic accomplishments.

Coach: George Horton
Phone: (541) 346-4481
The Oregon Baseball staff prefers that prospective student-athletes complete the questionnaire below and also send video footage using youtube.com. The Duck Baseball youtube page and instructions can be reached at youtube.com/DuckBaseball.
Questionnaire
RHDuck
One Star Recruit

Re: Someone who knows

Post by RHDuck »

OregonVato wrote:Hey Zoo,

The protocol changes from sport to sport, but here is the basic info for baseball:

When you contact a coach, ALWAYS be sure to include your name, sport, age, and grade in school. It is also helpful to include a copy of your school transcript, and a resume of your athletic and academic accomplishments.

Coach: George Horton
Phone: (541) 346-4481
The Oregon Baseball staff prefers that prospective student-athletes complete the questionnaire below and also send video footage using youtube.com. The Duck Baseball youtube page and instructions can be reached at youtube.com/DuckBaseball.
Questionnaire
I think he just wanted to check out PK park, not try to get the guys on the baseball team.