East Tenn State @ Oregon (Ducks win series 3-0)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

cordy02c
Senior

Re: East Tenn State @ Oregon (Ducks lead series 2-0)

Post by cordy02c »

like tk said it sucks eddie is a senior he's been a monster this year
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

oregontrack wrote:
greenyellow wrote:It's a good thing Thornton was able to get backed up by the Ducks' bats today. I think Horton may need to open up the 3rd spot in the rotation since Thornton has had some really rough outings and seems to be weaker than some of our other possible starters.
hmm?

Thornton was 7-0 with a 2.93 ERA heading into today. He's only made two Pac-10 starts: he gave up 1 run in 6 IP in a 6-1 win over Washington State, and he gave up 2 runs in 5 IP last weekend against Oregon State.

I think you're thinking of Alex Kuedall, who was our #3 starter for much of the year, but lost his job to Thornton after the USC series after several shaky starts.
That's must be who I'm thinking of because I remember one of the starters always struggling in the 3rd game of the series. After looking at the stats, Thornton has been a considerable upgrade and you can just chalk today's start as one of those days where nothing is working.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

cordy02c wrote:like tk said it sucks eddie is a senior he's been a monster this year
He hit for the cycle today, such a beast.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13