My Oregon vs Fresno State Game 1 Pictures

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

OregonDuck90
One Star Recruit

My Oregon vs Fresno State Game 1 Pictures

Post by OregonDuck90 »

http://picasaweb.google.com/oregonduck9 ... eBaseball#

I sat just left of home plate, in about the 4th row and got some pretty good pictures. The mesh screen between myself and the field made some of my pictures a tad blurry, but hopefully I can figure that one out today when I go to Game 2. I'm going to take my other camera today and take some more and do some experimenting.

Literally a storybook finish yesterday. What a great time it was for everyone. A lot of fun. I'm looking forward to today's game as well.

OD90
Duckxing
Two Star Recruit

Re: My Oregon vs Fresno State Game 1 Pictures

Post by Duckxing »

Sweet Pictures, thanks.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

OregonDuck90 wrote:http://picasaweb.google.com/oregonduck9 ... eBaseball#

I sat just left of home plate, in about the 4th row and got some pretty good pictures. The mesh screen between myself and the field made some of my pictures a tad blurry, but hopefully I can figure that one out today when I go to Game 2. I'm going to take my other camera today and take some more and do some experimenting.

Literally a storybook finish yesterday. What a great time it was for everyone. A lot of fun. I'm looking forward to today's game as well.

OD90

Great pictures. They should hire you as a photographer, you captured everything. The field looks beautiful.
mikfot
Two Star Recruit

Post by mikfot »

Thanks for those Duck90! Much appreciated!
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

Nice pics, great job.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

That's my favorite picture of them all. The Duck crossing home plate, the FSU players starting their walk off the field, and one fan's hand raised. Great pictures. None are as good as your avatar though, but still, really nice
OregonDuck90
One Star Recruit

Post by OregonDuck90 »

Funny you mention liking that photo the best, I seem to have that happen to me all the time at football games, as well, with random hands, pom poms, etc, in the bottom corners of my pictures. Gives you that "I was there" feel and authenticity to the pictures.

I went to Game 2 yesterday but only took my cell phone (because my wife went with me), today for game 3 I'm taking my other camera and I'm going to play around with some zooming, etc, and see what I can come up with. I hope it doesn't rain!

My avatar is my all-time favorite cheerleader at Oregon. She has the best smile I've ever seen. She is amazing.
Coastal Duck
Two Star Recruit

Post by Coastal Duck »

Something I noticed that I hoped wouldn't happen - I know that traditionally, home teams take the third base dugout - except when a first base dugout has specific advantages such as not having to look directly into the sun when they are on offense.

I'm wondering if the Ducks will change their minds later in the year when the third base dugout will in full sun while the team in the first base dugout will have the sun to their backs.

On the other hand, it may not matter all that much because the summer heat will not have its full effect until after the season is over.

Just something to ponder. 8-) (not that the comment is so cool - just the shades on the smily seem to be a nice accompaniment.)
Grateful Duck
High School Drop Out

Post by Grateful Duck »

A little help, please. I can't find the photos on the link.
autzenzoo
Three Star Recruit

Post by autzenzoo »

Wow. I can't wait till I get the chance to get down there and watch some games! Thanks for that Duck90!
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

Grateful Duck wrote:A little help, please. I can't find the photos on the link.
I am able to view the pictures fine. What browser are you using?
Grateful Duck
High School Drop Out

Post by Grateful Duck »

VinnyKnuckles wrote:
Grateful Duck wrote:A little help, please. I can't find the photos on the link.
I am able to view the pictures fine. What browser are you using?
Nevermind, They're there now. Not sure what was going on.

Great pics. Thanks.
OregonDuck90
One Star Recruit

Post by OregonDuck90 »

I must tell you that this last weekend was just plain FUN. What a great weekend. 3 home baseball games (I took Friday off) and then the hoop game win on Sunday night. Fantastic. 4 more baseball games this weekend. I'm going to at least 3 of them, maybe all 4.... not sure if I can sit for a full doubleheader... but I'm planning on taking more pics. I may sit in another area this time to get some different perspective. I hope everyone gets out there, my god that was fun.

OD90
WheatDuck
One Star Recruit

Post by WheatDuck »

Great Job Duck90, thanks for sharing
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

I sure wish there had been baseball on campus when I was in school...Oh well, I just got my baseball fix by going to Em's games instead!

I must have enjoyed it since I've been working in Minor League Baseball for the entire 12 years since I graduated!