Field Coming along! Live Web Cam

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Field Coming along! Live Web Cam

Post by AJ_U »

The field sure is coming along in the Autzen parking lot, It looks really nice and will be a fun place to watch some games at!

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: Field Coming along!

Post by gofightingducks »

Just curious, I was in Oregon visiting and stopped by the Autzen store to get some Duck gear over the summer in August and it happened to be the same day as the player appreciation thing, so anyway after meeting some players and getting like $300 worth of Ducks gear we drove by the site of the new stadium and was wondering where is the new location for tailgating during games?
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Re: Field Coming along!

Post by AJ_U »

What happened was the parking lot got cut in half so the south part of the parking lot is really the main place for tailgating now.
ducksball
Three Star Recruit

Re: Field Coming along! Live Web Cam

Post by ducksball »

Are there any plans to re do some parking at autzen and make up for the missed spots???

Also in response to the tailgating...i hear the university will host a tailgater on the baseball field...maybe just a rumor tho
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

ducksball wrote:Are there any plans to re do some parking at autzen and make up for the missed spots???

Also in response to the tailgating...i hear the university will host a tailgater on the baseball field...maybe just a rumor tho
I heard that too, I think it was on GoDucks.com
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

I'm not sure if it will be on the playing surface but i know they want to make the baseball stadium part of the football game day experience.
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

PK park is looking awsome!! I cant wait until they get it done it will be fun. But you are correct the UO has said they will make it a football game day tailgate. They will be showing other football games on the stadiums video screen. There is also talk of live bands and other fun things for tailgaters.
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
ghetarr2007
One Star Recruit

Post by ghetarr2007 »

Sorry, don't know much about Oregon, I don't go there yet. I'm wondering when the new stadium, PK Park, is going to be opened?
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

anyone know where I can find pictures of PK Park?
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
bmxryder507
Two Star Recruit

Post by bmxryder507 »

Drove by there today and it looks Great!! At least we will have something to get off Basketball.