Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Juice
Four Star Recruit

Re: Robert Bolden to LSU

Post by Juice »

Bud Lee wrote:
justducky0 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
uostudent wrote:Jerrard Randall and the other young QB's on the roster must be pissed. Bolden is a talented kid, but Penn State wasn't a good fit for him. LSU should be better, but they still run the ball a ton.
With 6 running backs that could all be starters on any other SEC team, and a big front it is hard for Les not to run the ball. I expect a lot of play action this year, we have a QB that is dying to prove himself and some hungry WR.
bahahah

oooooo.....you think me foolish for that statement do you? You laugh cause you just don't know!

"Any other" was a bit strong considering Lacy and Lattimore are in the mix...BUT....Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Alfred Blue, Kenny Hillard and Tarrance Magee Jeremy Hill are all of "feature" back quality. Hillard has Heisman potential but do to the large stable of backs he will never get enough touches while at LSU.
You can add Knile Davis to that as well..
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

swagnatic101 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
justducky0 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
uostudent wrote:Jerrard Randall and the other young QB's on the roster must be pissed. Bolden is a talented kid, but Penn State wasn't a good fit for him. LSU should be better, but they still run the ball a ton.
With 6 running backs that could all be starters on any other SEC team, and a big front it is hard for Les not to run the ball. I expect a lot of play action this year, we have a QB that is dying to prove himself and some hungry WR.
bahahah

oooooo.....you think me foolish for that statement do you? You laugh cause you just don't know!

"Any other" was a bit strong considering Lacy and Lattimore are in the mix...BUT....Spencer Ware, Michael Ford, Alfred Blue, Kenny Hillard and Tarrance Magee Jeremy Hill are all of "feature" back quality. Hillard has Heisman potential but do to the large stable of backs he will never get enough touches while at LSU.
You can add Knile Davis to that as well..

Yeah, him too…I have the feeling though he isn’t going to put up great numbers this year. Something tells me Arky is going to implode.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Braveheart wrote:I like LSU's stable, but your comment was overzealous (and you already caught yourself).

Preseason excitement cause me to be overstate or scenario a bit :D
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Zac Stacy at Vanderbilt is legit, and Christine Michael at A&M is too.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Bud Lee wrote:
Braveheart wrote:I like LSU's stable, but your comment was overzealous (and you already caught yourself).

Preseason excitement cause me to be overstate or scenario a bit :D
Happens to us all.