WSU @ BYU

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: WSU @ BYU

Post by buckmarkduck »

Coug'it would mean they had the lead late and lost. It's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They didn't coug'it they just looked terrible.
Last edited by buckmarkduck on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

JIDuck97 wrote:The Cougs coug'd it, and Stricherz was the third team on the field as per usual.
Seriously. This dude needs to be banned. Anybody see when they called that mystery holding call to take away a sick Marquess Wilson TD to end the half? Ruined any momentum WSU had got, and ruined me personally in CFB fantasy football. :oops:
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Coug'it would mean they had the lead late and lost. It's snatching decent from the jaws of victory. They didn't coug'it they just looked terrible.
They don't look qualified to Coug it.
JIDuck97
Four Star Recruit

Post by JIDuck97 »

They didn't coug'it they just looked terrible.

This is true.
UofDuck
Senior

WSU @ BYU

Post by UofDuck »

I didn't buy all the hype, but I did some and was still ripped off
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Anyone still want to say BB couldn't beat out Tuel for the starting gig?
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I thought they showed some flashes last year and thought that with Leach they'd be good at passing but still have obvious holes. Their passing game looked inferior to last years though.
They reminded me of last years OSU team. You knew that Mannion was gonna drop back and throw it every time and you could pass rush their terrible o-line and drop 7-8 in coverage
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Wazzu's O-line wasn't all bad, though. Tuel had time, the WRs just couldn't get open and he couldn't get it to them.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Not the start I predicted for WSU but it doesn't mean they can't beat out the poodles this year.

I was also disappointed to see Jay out there in stripes as I thought Larry Scott was trying to turn the P12 refs into the top group in the nation? Maybe I just thought I read that though.
JIDuck97
Four Star Recruit

Post by JIDuck97 »

Yes apparently the Pac-12 is trying to do that even with Jay Stricherz, so the other refs must be GREAT! :mrgreen:
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

JIDuck97 wrote:Yes apparently the Pac-12 is trying to do that even with Jay Stricherz, so the other refs must be GREAT! :mrgreen:
I'm interested in hearing the feedback regarding the SEC ref's using headsets to talk to each other on the field. It certainly seems like you could really help (bail) out a fellow official real quickly on certain plays.