SC-UH

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

SC-UH

Post by buckmarkduck »

Wow, so far SC getting the calls by the refs. PI against UH that where questionable at best, then the SC corner hits the UH wr early and it's picked for a td. Really not impressed with SC D, UH just can't complete a pass. They have guys open every play.
SuperDuck
Senior

Re: SC-UH

Post by SuperDuck »

buckmarkduck wrote:Wow, so far SC getting the calls by the refs. PI against UH that where questionable at best, then the SC corner hits the UH wr early and it's picked for a td. Really not impressed with SC D, UH just can't complete a pass. They have guys open every play.
USC is manhandling them. It's like men vs boys. It could potentially be even worse if not for a couple dropped passes.

In all fairness, I'm pretty sure that Hawaii only has 4 returning starters on defense, but I don't think it matters much. They're simply outclassed.

The bad news for Norm Chow is that I seriously doubt if Kiffin will let up on them much in the second half. They may pull most or all of their starters, but he'll be aggressive all the way until the end.
John 3:36
Braveheart
Sophomore

Re: SC-UH

Post by Braveheart »

buckmarkduck wrote:Wow, so far SC getting the calls by the refs. PI against UH that where questionable at best, then the SC corner hits the UH wr early and it's picked for a td. Really not impressed with SC D, UH just can't complete a pass. They have guys open every play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEH66V2jMxU