Ducks Ranked #6 in Pre-Season Poll

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

TheMaehlMan
Junior

Ducks Ranked #6 in Pre-Season Poll

Post by TheMaehlMan »

NCAA Pre-Season Baseball Poll

Hopefully this team deals with the high expectations better than they did in 2011.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
briarduck
Senior

Re: Ducks Ranked #6 in Pre-Season Poll

Post by briarduck »

TK (or anyone else) is our team any good, I just don't pay enough attention to Baseball. Thanks.
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

oregon will be good again. 2012 good? i'm not sure. baseball is a funny game. we still don't have arizona or stanford or oregon state talented, but we should be able to pitch a little bit and the hitting could/should be better with so many returning position players.

alex keudell was unhittable for most of the pac-12 season last year and won something like 8 or 9 straight Friday starts. that was as big as anything last year, winning the first game of so many series and only needing to split on the weekend. that will be next to impossible to duplicate.

top 25 and a tournament team, yes. #6? hopefully, but we'll see. christian jones needs to be healthy.
ImageImageImageImageImage
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Pac-12 is loaded, as usual. Oregon right up there leading the pac, good to see.

Very excited for next season.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

i'm putting together a little season preview blog, TK, if you'll still have me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

oregontrack wrote:i'm putting together a little season preview blog, TK, if you'll still have me.
Great idea. I'll definitely read it if you do it.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

oregontrack wrote:i'm putting together a little season preview blog, TK, if you'll still have me.
Do it.
uosportsguy01
Two Star Recruit

Post by uosportsguy01 »

oregontrack wrote:oregon will be good again. 2012 good? i'm not sure. baseball is a funny game. we still don't have arizona or stanford or oregon state talented, but we should be able to pitch a little bit and the hitting could/should be better with so many returning position players.

alex keudell was unhittable for most of the pac-12 season last year and won something like 8 or 9 straight Friday starts. that was as big as anything last year, winning the first game of so many series and only needing to split on the weekend. that will be next to impossible to duplicate.

top 25 and a tournament team, yes. #6? hopefully, but we'll see. christian jones needs to be healthy.
Agreed Christian Jones needs to be healthy and from everything I've heard, he's on pace to being back by mid February.

They need to get off to a good start like last year, get momentum going and with it confidence.

Should be fun watching them!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Always, let me know if you have any issues posting. Also PM me when you post as well so I can share on ducksportsnews as well as facebook and other places.

Thanks for your contributions!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

uosportsguy01 wrote:
oregontrack wrote:oregon will be good again. 2012 good? i'm not sure. baseball is a funny game. we still don't have arizona or stanford or oregon state talented, but we should be able to pitch a little bit and the hitting could/should be better with so many returning position players.

Agreed Christian Jones needs to be healthy and from everything I've heard, he's on pace to being back by mid February.

They need to get off to a good start like last year, get momentum going and with it confidence.

Should be fun watching them!

Welcome to Ducks Attack! Sorry for all the registration issues lately. Hope you enjoy it here.