Media Day

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

uosportsguy01
Two Star Recruit

Media Day

Post by uosportsguy01 »

In listening to the Horton interview yesterday, sounds like Christian Jones will be good to go and they're expecting Freshmen Cole Irvin to be a weekend starter. Also, Cole Wiper is back from his arm surgery and looks to be in mix for innings.

If all healthy during season, our pitching could be very, very good.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Re: Media Day

Post by oregontrack »

it was last year at media we found out jones was lost for the year, glad we didn't have any bombshells this year.
ImageImageImageImageImage
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

oregontrack wrote:it was last year at media we found out jones was lost for the year, glad we didn't have any bombshells this year.
Aaron Jones leaving? Kind of a shock.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

they announced that last summer. wanted to be a firefighter, i think.
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

Not sure of where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the Pac-12 Network would show a lot of Oregon baseball games? I went on Go Ducks.com and only saw a few that were scheduled to be on there, but I'm not sure if that's up to date.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

oregontrack wrote:they announced that last summer. wanted to be a firefighter, i think.
Was kind of odd he did that, considering he did get drafted in the MLB Draft, albeit in a fairly late round. I think there may have been something else going on, possibly between him and the coaching staff or his family, for him to just give baseball up completely.
uosportsguy01
Two Star Recruit

Post by uosportsguy01 »

I believe Coach Uhlman said they were scheduled to be on Pac 12 Network 6 times.
TheMaehlMan wrote:Not sure of where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the Pac-12 Network would show a lot of Oregon baseball games? I went on Go Ducks.com and only saw a few that were scheduled to be on there, but I'm not sure if that's up to date.
uosportsguy01
Two Star Recruit

Post by uosportsguy01 »

From what I heard, had to do with his girlfriend. Nothing going on between him and the coaches.

He was taken in the 18th round by the Rockies, which as a draft eligible sophomore, was pretty respectable. He would of had a lot of negotiating leverage.
greenyellow wrote:
oregontrack wrote:they announced that last summer. wanted to be a firefighter, i think.
Was kind of odd he did that, considering he did get drafted in the MLB Draft, albeit in a fairly late round. I think there may have been something else going on, possibly between him and the coaching staff or his family, for him to just give baseball up completely.
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

uosportsguy01 wrote:I believe Coach Uhlman said they were scheduled to be on Pac 12 Network 6 times.
TheMaehlMan wrote:Not sure of where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the Pac-12 Network would show a lot of Oregon baseball games? I went on Go Ducks.com and only saw a few that were scheduled to be on there, but I'm not sure if that's up to date.
Thanks for replying. By the way, I've really enjoyed your posts on baseball. Once the season starts the activity in this section should increase, and I hope you stick around. I went to quite a few games last year, but the analysis from you and oregontrack has definitely been great.

Going to miss the Maehl Man