Katin Reinhardt

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Katin Reinhardt

Post by UOducksTK1 »

In terms of talent, yes. Good shooter, high FT % and he's only a freshman. But if he has issues, pass. Altman is a good enough coach to make us win with what we already have.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketb ... r-usc-unlv

Not surprising since he wants to play point guard, and probably just as well since I've read from others that he wouldn't have been a good fit at Oregon anyway.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Why is he leaving UNLV?
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

That was a no brainer.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Braveheart wrote:That was a no brainer.
We didn't want him anyways...well at least uostudent didn't. :lol:
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Phenom wrote:
From what I've read, yes, his dad is a headcase, and Katin suffers from the Mater Dei self entitlement syndrome. He would probably be a bad fit for most teams that are already established (if his attitude hasn't changed), but for a program like USC...it's worth the risk. He is a very skilled, and could end up being dynamic if all goes well. I see no reason why he couldn't be USC's version of Brett Comer at the very least....well, other than he's a ballhog. :lol:
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Braveheart wrote:
Phenom wrote:
From what I've read, yes, his dad is a headcase, and Katin suffers from the Mater Dei self entitlement syndrome. He would probably be a bad fit for most teams that are already established (if his attitude hasn't changed), but for a program like USC...it's worth the risk. He is a very skilled, and could end up being dynamic if all goes well. I see no reason why he couldn't be USC's version of Brett Comer at the very least....well, other than he's a ballhog. :lol:
Agree that it's worth the risk for USC, which is in rebuilding mode with a new coach. USC desperately needs talent. Worst case scenario, Reinhardt doesn't work out and USC cuts him loose in two years.

Would have been disappointed if Dana Altman had pursued him because he's a very selfish player who wouldn't fit in well at Oregon.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

uostudent wrote:
Braveheart wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Agree that it's worth the risk for USC, which is in rebuilding mode with a new coach. USC desperately needs talent. Worst case scenario, Reinhardt doesn't work out and USC cuts him loose in two years.

Would have been disappointed if Dana Altman had pursued him because he's a very selfish player who wouldn't fit in well at Oregon.

I'm hoping since he wants to play PG, he's worked on being a better team player. Nobody likes a chucker, especially if it's the point guard.