Post by oregontrack »

dotson and moser, yeah.
ImageImageImageImageImage
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Ex-Houston Guard COMMITS to Oregon

Post by pudgejeff »

oregontrack wrote:dotson and moser, yeah.
Alright, that seams reasonable. Ya it'd be big time if we could get this kid cleared for this year, a sharp shooter is def a piece we are missing.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Moser won't be a 1st round pick, certainly not with the talent in the 2014 draft
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

uostudent wrote:Moser won't be a 1st round pick, certainly not with the talent in the 2014 draft
The 2014 draft is definitely loaded but if Moser has a season like he did 2 years ago I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he could sneak into the first round. His stock was pretty high after what he did his sophomore year.
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
uostudent wrote:Moser won't be a 1st round pick, certainly not with the talent in the 2014 draft
The 2014 draft is definitely loaded but if Moser has a season like he did 2 years ago I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he could sneak into the first round. His stock was pretty high after what he did his sophomore year.
I'd be pretty surprise if he had a better year than Kazemi. Age is also a big factor in your draft status.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Boom wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
I'd be pretty surprise if he had a better year than Kazemi. Age is also a big factor in your draft status.
That's a good point, a 19 year old sophomore looks a lot better with those numbers than a 21 year old SR.