Here's to the off season....

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

05duck
Three Star Recruit

Here's to the off season....

Post by 05duck »

Well year 1 down. Hopfully many good ones to come. There was two things about this season that I didn't like. 1) The idiot beaver fans talking so much crap about duck baseball. I really hope we can take it too them in a couple years. and 2) We played well at times and were in a lot of games. Late inning break downs cost us many games this year. Was it the lack of pitching experience or the lack of hitting? Maybe a combination of both.

anyway year one is down and Oregon baseball is back. We are buliding the new park and I look forward to that first home game next year. Win or lose GO DUCKS!
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
woundedknees
All-American

Re: Here's to the off season....

Post by woundedknees »

There were a ridiculous amount of defensive errors in several of the games Oregon lost... Clean those up, and several of the late game collapses will disappear in the future.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

nogerO
Senior

Re: Here's to the off season....

Post by nogerO »

The team played about as well as could be expected. We have a great park (from what I can tell looking at pictures) that will only get better. We have a great play-by-play man in Brian Prawitz (nice job Opie!) and we have a great coach. The only sad part for me is the fact that Caleb Tommasini only had one year left to give to the program. Thanks Buck!
Looking forward to the day (soon) when we kick those rodents asses on a regular basis.

Oh and one other thing Buck the Feavers!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine