NO live chat today (No lottery either)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

NO live chat today (No lottery either)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Blazers and Warriors can't make the live sim, something called work or whatever.

Sorry for the false excitement for those waiting for the lottery. I'll still try to do it live. So when we get to the Finals, I'll announce a live lottery time. Sorry again.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Post by FlDuckFan »

Neat...
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Have a networking event, but I'll see what I can do.
tales
Two Star Recruit

Post by tales »

With the 14th pick in the 1989 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select....
Toronto Raptors GM
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

tales wrote:With the 13th pick in the 1989 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select....
fixed
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
As a someone who's team is in the lottery I want to find out the results ASAP. However, I don't see why we're rushing the most important part of the season for those teams still in the playoffs.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Phenom wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
As a someone who's team is in the lottery I want to find out the results ASAP. However, I don't see why we're rushing the most important part of the season for those teams still in the playoffs.
I wouldn't really see it as rushing, a live sim brings a fun atmosphere. I assume they'll sim 1 game at a time, and we'll all be on their talking and such about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
lukeyrid13
All-American

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Phenom wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
I'm cool with it personally. For all the lottery teams it's been 4-5 days now since they've had to log in at all stretching out any longer when there are only 2-4 GMs that really care about the results makes the league lag a bit. We'll have time to make adjustments too if we'd like so it won't come in one giant rush.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

We will. In fact, I'll allow you to make adjustments after each game if you want. But I want to get it done tomorrow, hence why we are running the playoffs live in the chat room. If this is a problem let me know.

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

pudgejeff wrote:
Phenom wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
I wouldn't really see it as rushing, a live sim brings a fun atmosphere. I assume they'll sim 1 game at a time, and we'll all be on their talking and such about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
This. If Dmoney absolutely can't make it to the live sim then maybe I can work something out. At least text me your phone # dmoney, so I can send you updates and give you a chance to update your DC? Anyway PM me if there's absolutely no way.

DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
I won't be as I work all day/night tomorrow
lukeyrid13
All-American

Post by lukeyrid13 »

^ Message your phone number so we can text you?
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

I'll most likely have a high pick, I finished 6th to last, but I won't be able to be online until 9:15pm at the very earliest. Will I miss making my pick?