Game Time for UO vs. Ariz.

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Game Time for UO vs. Ariz.

Post by AutzenMember »

Does anyone have a handle on what the TV time options are for this game next week? Most likely time-slots? When a decision is made for this, etc.? Trying to plan a tailgate but it's heavily dependent on whether its a day game or night game. Just want to get an idea if anyone knows how it works or can take a stab at the most likely scenarios. Thanks!
greenyellow

Re: Game Time for UO vs. Ariz.

Post by greenyellow »

It's another 6-day window for the networks so it likely won't be known until Sunday morning. According to Jon Wilner, the kickoff selection order is this: 1 ESPN/ABC 1230 or 5; 2 FOX/FS1 5 or 1; 3 ESPN 7:30/745; 4 P12N 4.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

What are the other matchups that day?
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

I think with Herbert coming back (not 100% but should be) and Khalil Tate we will get the late ESPN game.
Return Of the Quack!
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

greenyellow wrote:It's another 6-day window for the networks so it likely won't be known until Sunday morning. According to Jon Wilner, the kickoff selection order is this: 1 ESPN/ABC 1230 or 5; 2 FOX/FS1 5 or 1; 3 ESPN 7:30/745; 4 P12N 4.
Here's the schedule:

Saturday, November 18

matchup

Utah #9 Washington

UCLA #11 USC

Arizona Oregon

Arizona State Oregon State

California Stanford

I'm guessing #1 and #2 are Utah @ Washington and UCLA @ USC. My next guess is Cal @ Stanford #3, so that puts us on the pac 12 network at #4, unless ASU @ OSU is deemed a better matchup. Who gets game #5?
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:
greenyellow wrote:It's another 6-day window for the networks so it likely won't be known until Sunday morning. According to Jon Wilner, the kickoff selection order is this: 1 ESPN/ABC 1230 or 5; 2 FOX/FS1 5 or 1; 3 ESPN 7:30/745; 4 P12N 4.
Here's the schedule:

Saturday, November 18

matchup

Utah #9 Washington

UCLA #11 USC

Arizona Oregon

Arizona State Oregon State

California Stanford

I'm guessing #1 and #2 are Utah @ Washington and UCLA @ USC. My next guess is Cal @ Stanford #3, so that puts us on the pac 12 network at #4, unless ASU @ OSU is deemed a better matchup. Who gets game #5?
For some reason, Arizona State at Oregon State is already slated for noon on P12 Network.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think we get third slot out of those games. USC will be first and UW second. More PAC 12 after dark for Tate. I think he's only played late games so far.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

AutzenMember- could you please take off the autoplay HUDL video from your signature? The sound from it is very disruptive and my only options I can think of are to turn off signatures, or block you, and neither of which I really want to do.
Handsome Dan
Four Star Recruit

Post by Handsome Dan »

5$ wrote:AutzenMember- could you please take off the autoplay HUDL video from your signature? The sound from it is very disruptive and my only options I can think of are to turn off signatures, or block you, and neither of which I really want to do.
There are browser extensions that block auto-play videos. Recommendation depends on which browser you are using.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

game is at 4 and today they announced civil war is at 4 also
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

5$ wrote:AutzenMember- could you please take off the autoplay HUDL video from your signature? The sound from it is very disruptive and my only options I can think of are to turn off signatures, or block you, and neither of which I really want to do.
Sorry about that. First time using hudl app, didn't realize it autoplayed...lesson learned. Looks like a mod fixed it for me.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Handsome Dan wrote:
There are browser extensions that block auto-play videos. Recommendation depends on which browser you are using.
At the moment the only chrome browser extentions to block autoplay in html5 are no longer supported by the developers. I'd be cautious about using them.

That said AutzenMember's video does not autoplay in my Chrome browser with or without an extension (I do have an ad-blocker though but i don't think that is what is blocking it.