SB 1B Camuso to Transfer.

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UofDuck
Senior

Re: SB 1B Camuso to Transfer.

Post by UofDuck »

The rule changes for easy transfers is killing Oregon. Can you imagine any professional league where there were no contracts binding a player to a team for a set amount of time? It would be a giant cluster. Emotions and greed by player (and owners) would blow-up the league.

I feel bad for kids who commit to a set of coaches, only to be left high and dry, but zero tie on a player to a school is a slippery slope.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

UofDuck wrote:The rule changes for easy transfers is killing Oregon. Can you imagine any professional league where there were no contracts binding a player to a team for a set amount of time? It would be a giant cluster. Emotions and greed by player (and owners) would blow-up the league.

I feel bad for kids who commit to a set of coaches, only to be left high and dry, but zero tie on a player to a school is a slippery slope.
I wouldn't even feel bad, because a lot of times you can do your homework to avoid that situation. Don't go play for a coach who is historically known for making promises only to bench them. I agree the easy transfer rule is pretty lame. I'm sure there's better solutions out there.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

She was the one that tweeted how she would stay after first wave of exits!
Must be real bad for her to leave