Ducks Scholarship Tracker 2019 *UPDATED 6/3*

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Re: Ducks Scholarship Tracker 2019

Post by alxtw »

Aside from the punter, you have to factor in the snap, people blocking, and other people fielding the punt. They all have an effect on the punter. Considering all those factors, I was not impressed by our punting and kicking game. As an entire unit, they were bad.
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Re: Ducks Scholarship Tracker 2019

Post by droop10 »

AshlandDuck wrote:
droop10 wrote: Over the years my expectations from Oregon punters have been tempered. I actually think they both represent a significant upgrade over anything outside of Jackson Rice that Oregon has had in the past. Don't get me wrong...neither is great, but they aren't as atrocious as some of the previous punters we've had come through.

Kurtis Doerr and Josh Bidwell were both better than Jackson Rice so you are clearly forgetting something.
I suppose I should have prefaced that I meant recent history. Also, those guys were there before I went to school there, so not guys I watched. Obviously Bidwell was an NFL punter for years, so he would be up there, but I never watched Doerr.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Ducks Scholarship Tracker 2019 *UPDATED 6/3*

Post by Phenom »

UPDATE 6/3:
Added the new guys (including Steele) and dropped the guys who are transferring. Also moved a few guys around considering what they played this spring. It looks like we're still 2 guys over.

Potential transfer/medical retirement options:
Poutasi
Kampmoyer
Stack
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I’d add Daewood Davis and Demetri Burch to that list
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I’d add Daewood Davis and Demetri Burch to that list
Butch transferred already.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Well, the silver lining about losing Steele is that we just need to kick one guy in the Poutasi, and we are good to go, scholarship-wise.