Favorite games to go back and watch?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Favorite games to go back and watch?

Post by OregonFan4Life »

duckduckgoose wrote:The Civil War game that Jeremiah Johnson had that 65-70 yard fumblin, stumbling, bumblin, stiff arming TD. My favorite play from any Duck game ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just love the sound of that crazy lady near the camera yelling with her raspy obnoxious voice, "NOOOOOO! GET HIM! GET HIM! NOOOOO!"
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

duckduckgoose wrote:The Civil War game that Jeremiah Johnson had that 65-70 yard fumblin, stumbling, bumblin, stiff arming TD. My favorite play from any Duck game ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best ever

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I'll add Fright Night as well. 2009 against USC. That game turned the tide of the Pac-10 being USC's to Oregon just in that game. Then Pete Carroll left two months later cause he was so scared of the Ducks.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

JJ is still playing in the CFL for Montreal.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Duck07 wrote:JJ is still playing in the CFL for Montreal.
Really? That’s great.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Masoli trucked the beaver in 09, I was at the game too. It was so cold on a Friday night I think, but was one of the better games I was at. The two rose bowl wins I was at and the 10 civil war that sent them to the Natty I was also at. I had a chance to go to the 08 civil war, but didn't want to see the beavers clinch the rose bowl in person (that is my favorite game that I wasn't at).
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

The best part of JJ td run was Smiley taking the timeouts to get the ball back, then first play after JJ td run Walter picked of Lyle for a pick six. Two quick td's for Oregon to add to their lead in about thirty seconds when beavers were hoping to get closer before the half.
duck92
Two Star Recruit

Post by duck92 »

With our offense changing so dramatically under Mario, I can't watch any of our old games. The rose bowl win over Wisconsin is one of my favorite games. Now, I get sad thinking about what our offense is now and can't watch anymore
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I rewatched the Redbox Bowl. Don’t worry guys, I’m okay - you don’t need to send help.

Our offensive game-plan wasn’t that bad. Execution left a lot to be desired. A lot. And a lot of it was on Justin, he did bad under pressure even with decent pass pro. Which led me back to the WRs. I hate to agree with Akili, but he zeroed in on guys. Because other guys weren’t getting open. I know Sparty has an elite defense, but... it was just a piss poor performance from some of our WRs. Some OL really struggled too, and the RBs didn’t help.

But to answer the question:

* Civil War for the roses, 2002 Fiesta, first half of the 2014 natty, Fright Night, the miracle at Arizona, 2014 Michigan State, 2007 Michigan. And if I want to cheer myself up some DAT highlights.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

^ I still haven’t gone back and watched any of the 2014 natty. I just watched the 2010 game a few years ago. We made some great plays and played better than I had remembered. Idk if I’ll ever go back and watch 2014; the first two drives and the drops will get me all disappointed again I fear.