Meatchicken meltdown

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Meatchicken meltdown

Post by nogerO »

"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Phalanx
Senior

Re: Meatchicken meltdown

Post by Phalanx »

It must be hard taking on some of these head coaching gigs with midwestern teams that used to win all the time pre-scholarship limits, especially Michigan and Nebraska. They haven 't been good for a few decades now, but their fans still demand national championships as though they were still in the days when they could poach the best players from other regions like the Southwest and Northwest at will. Harbaugh has actually done a pretty good job in Michigan, but he never beats Ohio State, so he must go. Well, who does beat Ohio State?
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Phalanx wrote:It must be hard taking on some of these head coaching gigs with midwestern teams that used to win all the time pre-scholarship limits, especially Michigan and Nebraska. They haven 't been good for a few decades now, but their fans still demand national championships as though they were still in the days when they could poach the best players from other regions like the Southwest and Northwest at will. Harbaugh has actually done a pretty good job in Michigan, but he never beats Ohio State, so he must go. Well, who does beat Ohio State?
I agree with your sentiment, as I think most would, but literally NEVER beating Ohio State? And having only 1 win against MSU? Yikes.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

I can't believe on the board they are claiming the loss to be worse than Appalachian St. :lol:
They've officially lost their minds!
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

mrpd21 wrote:I can't believe on the board they are claiming the loss to be worse than Appalachian St. :lol:
Didn’t DD & Co beat the hell out of them the next week in Ann Arbor?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

nogerO wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:I can't believe on the board they are claiming the loss to be worse than Appalachian St. :lol:

Yessir! I was on the coast and listening to the game on radio, warmed my heart. Dixon crushed em.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

nogerO wrote:
Sure did, 39-7.

Michigan fans are a delusional bunch.