Jamil Wilson/John Wall

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Jamil Wilson/John Wall

Post by gofightingducks »

I wonder if the Ducks not winning a single conference game can help them land Jamil Wilson and or John Wall. Kent can say hey look we suck because we are missing you on this team. :P
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Jamil Wilson/John Wall

Post by UOducksTK1 »

We are pretty much out of it with John Wall. I think we still have a shot @ Wilson, but I'd be surprised if he chose us.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I hope that Kent can get at least 1 more HS player since this team is being heavily stacked into this year's freshmen's class. In addition to the 6 already in the class, Kent will add JC PF Jeremy Jacob next year, who will be a sophomore next year. That means there will be 7 players in one class. By the time this class graduates, there will only be 6 other scholarship players on the team. That means we can expect another rebuilding year in 4 years. Kent needs to find a way to balance out the classes better. Ever since the Elite 8 team of Luke, Luke, and Freddie, Kent has had to replace a big class every 3-4 years. That team, IRC, had 7 seniors that Kent replaced with JC transfers and lower-rung HS players. Those players gave way to the Maarty/Bryce/Malik class and now we are in the process of replacing them with this year's freshmen. This to me is a bad way to structure a program and its players.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Or a good way to have a Junior and then senior laden team to try and make a run.