Ed Dickson

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pikestick
Two Star Recruit

Ed Dickson

Post by pikestick »

sad to see him go out without a catch in his final game. If that pass hadn't just missed him down the seam towards the end of the first half, it's a whole different ballgame (can say that about a dozen different plays in either direction of course).

Thanks for the memories Ed, and good luck at the next level!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Ed Dickson

Post by duckgrad99 »

You've got to question why the coaches didn't call more plays for him. He is such a weapon, yet not one catch. Ridiculous.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Fortunately this year is loaded at TE for the draft so Ed looks like a 2nd rounder at this point.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

duckgrad99 wrote:You've got to question why the coaches didn't call more plays for him. He is such a weapon, yet not one catch. Ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure they did. Masoli's passing game is still a work in progress.
OregonDuck90
One Star Recruit

Post by OregonDuck90 »

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed about him not catching a single ball, either. I was hoping he would catch 5-7 passes and be a guy to move the sticks all day and maybe get a big play or two. I thought tOSU's weakness was really in the middle, and I think the couple of times that Masoli threw to Dickson, it was a little off target, or knocked down (the long pass) by a great defensive play, or tipped and picked off (just before half). Damn. Frustrating.

He sure had a great career here. What a great kid, too.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phenom wrote:
duckgrad99 wrote:You've got to question why the coaches didn't call more plays for him. He is such a weapon, yet not one catch. Ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure they did. Masoli's passing game is still a work in progress.
Yeah I agree. Masoli can help this team win, but his passing has always been holding him back a bit.

Anyway back to Dickson, It'll be weird next season not seeing him on the field. Feels like he's been on this team forever.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

^ I agree ED should have had a better send off...thanks ED you were great and will be great again at the next level!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!