Washington

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Washington

Post by Quietduck »

Is Oregon State that good or did winning over the Ducks break Washington? It seems that the highest-ranking team in the PAC can't pull away from anyone. So are they good or just getting everyone's best game?
squintsdd
Sophomore

Re: Washington

Post by squintsdd »

They're a good team, but they're not undefeated good. You have to understand that Washington did not beat Oregon. Oregon beat themselves. Oregon is, and has been playing like, the better team
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

When we beat the beavs 38-17, I guess you’ll have your answer
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Huskies are probably the luckiest team in the nation, that have four games they got outplayed but either refs or their opponents made silly mistakes/decision to lose moreso than the Huskies winning. Huskies were scoreless in the second half and won by relying on a bad snap and some silly mistakes by the Beavers, they remind me of the 2012 Notre Dame team. I think losing to the Huskies woke Dan, Will, and Bo up and since then they’ve been way better. I think the Ducks will win by multiple scores next week and Husky fans will not be looking forward to the rematch.
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

Huskies play to their level of competition. Don't expect to see the ASU, Stanford, or USC version of UW when we play them.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

ducks5ever wrote:Huskies play to their level of competition. Don't expect to see the ASU, Stanford, or USC version of UW when we play them.
Definitely one thing to keep in mind. It may not be as easy as we think. But hopefully it will be!