Season ticket survey

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Season ticket survey

Post by buckmarkduck »

They need to add a section like Seattle has, bleachers that fit 2500-5000 also, that aren’t expensive
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

buckmarkduck wrote:They need to add a section like Seattle has, bleachers that fit 2500-5000 also, that aren’t expensive
+1! Autzen used to be sold out all the time and affordable. A few years ago I took a party of four to a game at Autzen, good seats 10 yard line 15 rows up. For fur people it was well over $600 without beer and snacks. I don’t mind sky boxes but bring the cheap seats back and add some more youth to the fan base.
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit

Post by huckthefuskies »

I had season ticket for 18 years. Young kids and night games was the main reason I gave them up but the fact that every year either ticket price or donor fees were guaranteed to increase as well was annoying. The first few games there might be an awesome match up, the other two sandbags but the weather is awesome so it was fun. Late October and into November there might be great games but the weather was so bad I did not even want to be there other than thinking between tickets/donor fees/tailgating spots I had about 800 into that Saturday. The fact every game was televised made it easier to walk away and that was before oregon hired coaches that deprioritized the offensive excitement. In the Pacific Northwest in my opinion they need to design a way so people spending hundreds of dollars are not sitting feeling miserable in ponchos to watch a game that is televised.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

huckthefuskies wrote:I had season ticket for 18 years. Young kids and night games was the main reason I gave them up but the fact that every year either ticket price or donor fees were guaranteed to increase as well was annoying. The first few games there might be an awesome match up, the other two sandbags but the weather is awesome so it was fun. Late October and into November there might be great games but the weather was so bad I did not even want to be there other than thinking between tickets/donor fees/tailgating spots I had about 800 into that Saturday. The fact every game was televised made it easier to walk away and that was before oregon hired coaches that deprioritized the offensive excitement. In the Pacific Northwest in my opinion they need to design a way so people spending hundreds of dollars are not sitting feeling miserable in ponchos to watch a game that is televised.
I'm not saying this isn't a thing, but I feel like out of the 40ish home games I've been to, it's maybe rained in 5-8 of those? And really only maybe 3 or 4 that were miserable and a downpour.

Maybe I've just been lucky.. :lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
frogsnouts
Three Star Recruit

Post by frogsnouts »

Don't think they should look to expand Autzen until there's more data on just how many fans the Big Ten teams actually do start bringing (I expect plenty), but there's probably room for some small expansions if Oregon stays good and those marquee matchups keep coming. Helps if we can keep the Civil War as well for a guaranteed sellout at expanded seating capacity.

What I would love is some more general upgrades to the stadium. They got the big video board but there's some more that can be updated. Improved concourses, better concessions, that kind of thing. I love the side with the waterfalls and such, get that stuff over to the side closer to the river as well. Beautification and other improvements to really make the stadium feel great inside and out would be perfect if expansion doesn't make perfect sense.