Off Topic: for TK regarding Nate.

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

TheJuice
Two Star Recruit

Off Topic: for TK regarding Nate.

Post by TheJuice »

Do you honestly believe that Nate has connections with the coaches on the UO football team? Do you think they would risk their jobs by giving out ANY info on recruits to a 19 year old college student?
mdm0302
Freshman

Re: Off Topic: for TK regarding Nate.

Post by mdm0302 »

you obviously havent been around that long
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

The coaches thing was a stretch, I honestly just said that so you'd shut up lol. But there's still more to this then meets they eye. Clearly he uses facebook to get in touch with recruits as a tool. Who doesn't!? I mean everyone in the business and social world use it as a tool to gain connections. I don't see any problem in that, however, you DO seem to see a problem in that. Which is why it bothers me to see you make these sort of allegations when you yourself are doing practically the same thing. Hypocrisy and failure to recognizing hypocrisy is a dangerous tool.

I also find it crazy how passionate you are to release this information about Nate. I think what you're doing is very weird and a form of stalking.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

TheJuice wrote:Do you honestly believe that Nate has connections with the coaches on the UO football team? Do you think they would risk their jobs by giving out ANY info on recruits to a 19 year old college student?
TROLL!!! I do not see why you have a problem with this as he is not harming anyone. Why are you taking it to the next degree on calling someone out b/c they get their information in a way you consider illegal? If he is a casual fan he can ask any player any question he would want to. Do you want to be the big man and let it go or continue to insult him over a message board? Please take the high road and leave the forum free from hateful comments.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Question to TK: why not ban this kid? He's going beyond disagreeing, he's bringing down the board and being an asshole. I really applaud how reluctant you've been to ban people in the past because it's made this board a much more interesting place, but with this guy I don't see the point in keeping him around.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Tray Dub wrote:Question to TK: why not ban this kid? He's going beyond disagreeing, he's bringing down the board and being an asshole. I really applaud how reluctant you've been to ban people in the past because it's made this board a much more interesting place, but with this guy I don't see the point in keeping him around.
I might, but he's been fairly cooperative. I don't want to be a communist and totally shut down people's opinions. I asked thejuice to stop and at least make it off topic, and he did. Clearly he has some capability of reasoning, but he's certainly on thin ice.

And like you said, I try to avoid banning people as much as possible, because this forum would just be like some other duck forums. But at the same time, you don't want people flaming or trolling the forum, so you got to fine the median.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13