Oregon @ Colorado (L)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

justducky0
Senior

Re: Oregon @ Colorado (Thur 6pm pst)

Post by justducky0 »

Should be a real tough game. Colorado is good in Boulder. But Oregon has showed they can play on the road UNLV, Cincy(almost), UCLA and UW were all quality wins or potential wins. Even the game @cal Oregon had the chance to win. Altman is impressing me more and more with his x's and o's of this team. Hopefully Johnny Loyd continues his good play and DA can start to work in a few more minutes. Should be a good game. I just pray the woman is doing the game. Call me sexist but I cant sand women announcers.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

duckgrad99 wrote:I think Loyd starts, but Artis should play a few more minutes. Maybe 24 minutes for Loyd and 16 for Artis.
And if that's what's best for Artis, fine with me of course. But now that he's gotten his game feet wet and will have essentially a full week of practice under his belt (as opposed to, say, two, four or five days between games) since, I'll be pretty surprised if he doesn't play over 20 minutes.
wvduck34
Three Star Recruit

Post by wvduck34 »

We gotta beat these guys!
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

[quote="justducky0"] Even the game @cal Oregon had the chance to win. [quote]

That one hurt. Had a nice lead, then didn't score the last 4+ minutes of the game.
Kyle's Brother
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kyle's Brother »

We owe Colorado a severe beating.

The game in Boulder last year should be under investigation by the NCAA. The officiating was criminally bad. Probably the worst I've ever seen. Not just the last call, which was an egregiously bad call, but the entire game. I've never been so mad just watching a game.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

I think Oregon is the better team, but Colorado is a much tougher opponent at their place. I'm nervous about this one.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckgrad99 wrote:I think Oregon is the better team, but Colorado is a much tougher opponent at their place. I'm nervous about this one.
True but if UCLA and ASU can beat them at home, so can we. We just need to play a clean game.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Don't like Colorado. I hope we smash them.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

With last night's UCLA and Cal losses, a Duck win tonight clinches the #1 seed in the conference tourney for the Ducks.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Greenblood wrote:With last night's UCLA and Cal losses, a Duck win tonight clinches the #1 seed in the conference tourney for the Ducks.
And more importantly the Pac-12 regular season title. :mrgreen:

Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Greenblood wrote:With last night's UCLA and Cal losses, a Duck win tonight clinches the #1 seed in the conference tourney for the Ducks.
But technically, I think the way the conference does it is that all teams that finish with the same record at the top are considered "co-champions" of the regular season; the tiebreakers are only for conference tourney seeding. So even if the Ducks win tonight, if they were to lose to Utah Saturday and UCLA won, the Ducks and Bruins would be co-champions of the regular season though the Ducks would still get the #1 seed in the conference tourney by virtue of being 1-0 vs. UCLA this season.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Greenblood wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
But technically, I think the way the conference does it is that all teams that finish with the same record at the top are considered "co-champions" of the regular season; the tiebreakers are only for conference tourney seeding. So even if the Ducks win tonight, if they were to lose to Utah Saturday and UCLA won, the Ducks and Bruins would be co-champions of the regular season though the Ducks would still get the #1 seed in the conference tourney by virtue of being 1-0 vs. UCLA this season.
Well that's goofy. Did not realize the Pac-12 was still inept past refereeing.

Go Huskies then..

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Greenblood wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Well that's goofy. Did not realize the Pac-12 was still inept past refereeing.

Go Huskies then..
How about Go Ducks! Just need to win two last games and they're the outright champs!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I just like reassurance! We are definitely talented enough to beat Colorado. Hopefully the Ducks and Artis got enough rest to beat up the Buffs.

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Wow, Roberson is out for this game. :D