ASU Rebranding

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Supreme
Four Star Recruit

ASU Rebranding

Post by Supreme »

They're supposed to unveil their new uniforms and logos sometime soon, if they haven't already.

Anyone have any pics or heard anything about this?
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea; cannot touch it, or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss //////// Follow me one Tumblr/blog http://f***-kp.tumblr.com/
greenyellow

Re: ASU Rebranding

Post by greenyellow »

I've heard that they are going to use a pitchfork on the football helmets instead of Sparky and they'll introduce new all-black unis for night games.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like WSU is also going to be doing a rebranding too. They are releasing their new uniforms and school identity marks tonight at 7PM.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Most these team's uniform changes are very minuscule though. Huskies changed theirs and I could hardly tell the difference.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Re-branding, eh?

Which should they use, a piece of twisted wire or a running iron?

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Some details about the unis have come out from a private booster meeting.

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2011/04/11/ ... ce-vol-28/
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Is this the new mascot costume?

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

woundedknees wrote:Is this the new mascot costume?

Some of their girls already look and dress like that so I guess it wouldn't be that much of a change. :lol:
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

greenyellow wrote:
woundedknees wrote:Is this the new mascot costume?

Some of their girls already look and dress like that so I guess it wouldn't be that much of a change. :lol:
....and it's the only thing I like about ASU
AKA: CAgrown
desertfan
Three Star Recruit

Post by desertfan »

greenyellow wrote:Looks like WSU is also going to be doing a rebranding too. They are releasing their new uniforms and school identity marks tonight at 7PM.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Not really surprised by the red and white football uniforms, but the gray jersey w/ black pants looks odd on them (maybe having a black jersey would the pants fit in). Also not really feeling the dark gray helmets since I liked the metallic silver ones. Overall, a pretty good look. From the sounds of ASU's, their change will be much more drastic.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

greenyellow wrote:Image
Not really surprised by the red and white football uniforms, but the gray jersey w/ black pants looks odd on them (maybe having a black jersey would the pants fit in). Also not really feeling the dark gray helmets since I liked the metallic silver ones. Overall, a pretty good look. From the sounds of ASU's, their change will be much more drastic.
Helmets look a lot like Missouri's helmets, in terms of the visual silver texture.

DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit

Post by DarronThomas5 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Helmets look a lot like Missouri's helmets, in terms of the visual silver texture.
Missouri's helmets are black...
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

DarronThomas5 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Missouri's helmets are black...
Not their normal helmets, my bad.. I meant these:

TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

I like Wazzu's new uniforms. They aren't amazingly unique, but they look nice. Excited to see ASU's new uniforms, sounds like they will be quite different.

Going to miss the Maehl Man