Wisconsin/Michigan St.

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Re: Wisconsin/Michigan St.

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

I'm glad whisky won, I feel theyre a better matchup for us but man, what an awful way for that to end. Refs took the game away from MSU with a ticky tack call. Not that it was a bad call, the guy did run into him but you like to see it decided by the players, not refs.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:I'm glad whisky won, I feel theyre a better matchup for us but man, what an awful way for that to end. Refs took the game away from MSU with a ticky tack call. Not that it was a bad call, the guy did run into him but you like to see it decided by the players, not refs.
That woulda stayed in my pocket
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:I'm glad whisky won, I feel theyre a better matchup for us but man, what an awful way for that to end. Refs took the game away from MSU with a ticky tack call. Not that it was a bad call, the guy did run into him but you like to see it decided by the players, not refs.
Seriously. Feel terrible for Michigan State fans. After watching this game and their prior matchup, I think Michigan State is slightly better (definitely better coached). Wisconsin has a lot of talent.

I do think that Wisconsin's d-line <<<< Michigan State's d-line, so Oregon should score some points. The big questions are:
-Will Oregon's d-line get pushed around by Wisconsin massive o-line?
-Can Oregon stop Montee Ball?
-Can Oregon Oregon get to Russell Wilson? When is the last time that Oregon faced a QB that mobile with a great o-line?

Wisconsin will probably be favored by about 3.5-4.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

Eh, that was all on #9. Completely his own fault. They know they aren't supposed to run into the kicker and with that much time left and knowing you have one more chance at a final drive, i would have stayed FAAAAR away from that punter.