Stanford - OSU

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duck55
Senior

Stanford - OSU

Post by duck55 »

This game has no real up side.
I would love to see Furd win to make our win over them more impressive yet if they beat the Cowboys, the SEC will drool over being right in not having them in the Natty. I would see this as maybe Furd shoulda been there. Am I just putting too much thought into this?
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Stanford - OSU

Post by karlhungis »

I think Furd gets rolled.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think it has some upside, we're guaranteed to pass the loser of this game as long as we take care of business. Couple that with bama losing and we finish 3rd
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

karlhungis wrote:I think Furd gets rolled.

Me too... we rolled Stanford and us and OUS are fairly similar, its just a bad match up for Stan IMO. They still dont have a deep threat/short on WR's and they're still "slow".... not a lot is going to change in the next 30 days.

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

uodux1212 wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I think Furd gets rolled.
Me too... we rolled Stanford and us and OUS are fairly similar, its just a bad match up for Stan IMO. They still dont have a deep threat/short on WR's and they're still "slow".... not a lot is going to change in the next 30 days.
Except for the fact that Stanford won't turn the ball over against Ok St and the Cowboy D is going to get pounded. Stefan Taylor will have a big day. Matt Masifilo will have a big day. Sure, the Cardinal D isn't anything special, but with a good ball control game, 3 healthy TEs and Andrew Luck, the Cardinal have more than a puncher's chance.