You Can't Spell 'Lush' Without L-S-U

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

You Can't Spell 'Lush' Without L-S-U

Post by Bud Lee »

Year in and year out, regardless of how well their team is playing, LSU supporters make other college tailgating crews look like Baptist choirs.
I don't know if I am proud or ashamed…if I had to go with one it would be the former :lol:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 82556.html
uodux1212
Senior

Re: You Can't Spell 'Lush' Without L-S-U

Post by uodux1212 »

According to a school spokesman, Mountaineer Field sold over $120,000 in beer alone that night—even though parts of the stadium sold out of cold Bud Light around halftime. Not only was that figure 33% higher than the figure for the next-highest game, it accounted for 23% of the season's total beer sales over seven games.

:lol:

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

uodux1212 wrote:According to a school spokesman, Mountaineer Field sold over $120,000 in beer alone that night—even though parts of the stadium sold out of cold Bud Light around halftime. Not only was that figure 33% higher than the figure for the next-highest game, it accounted for 23% of the season's total beer sales over seven games.

:lol:

You know they closed things down that night thinking that they should of made a beer run after the 1st quarter. :D
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

"choot that gator"
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

What cracks me up is seeing everyone down there driving and walking thru malls with mysterious foam cups w/straws. Where else can you get served a drink at a drive-thru so long as they don't inject the straw?
In addition to the beer sales I predict large amounts of "Attitude Adjustment" and "Tiger Bait" being consumed.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

mrpd21 wrote:What cracks me up is seeing everyone down there driving and walking thru malls with mysterious foam cups w/straws. Where else can you get served a drink at a drive-thru so long as they don't inject the straw?
In addition to the beer sales I predict large amounts of "Attitude Adjustment" and "Tiger Bait" being consumed.

Yeah....I love it here :lol:
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Bud Lee wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:What cracks me up is seeing everyone down there driving and walking thru malls with mysterious foam cups w/straws. Where else can you get served a drink at a drive-thru so long as they don't inject the straw?

Of course it's dangerous to drive on a public highway.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that states having the worst drunk driving rates by which has the highest drunk driving death tolls. The top 5 worst states for drunk driving are Montana, South Carolina, Mississippi, Wyoming and Louisiana.

Louisiana reported 8,725 arrested for DUI. 445 fatalities in crashes due to drunk driving in 2007, that’s 8.57 alcohol related fatalities per 100,000 people in the state.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

maxduck wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:

Of course it's dangerous to drive on a public highway.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that states having the worst drunk driving rates by which has the highest drunk driving death tolls. The top 5 worst states for drunk driving are Montana, South Carolina, Mississippi, Wyoming and Louisiana.

Louisiana reported 8,725 arrested for DUI. 445 fatalities in crashes due to drunk driving in 2007, that’s 8.57 alcohol related fatalities per 100,000 people in the state.
meh...it is dangerous to drive on any public highway....especially with cell phones in every other hand.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

They have drive through liquor stores in Wyoming. Its been a while since I was there (1993) but IIRC you could also get ammo at the liquor store... haha.

Good times...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

uodux1212 wrote:They have drive through liquor stores in Wyoming. Its been a while since I was there (1993) but IIRC you could also get ammo at the liquor store... haha.

Good times...
My favorite is a place called “Hammer’s” in Vidella, Louisiana. It is a drive thru…basically a barn that they converted into a bar/convenient store. You literally drive thru the center of the thing. The only place I know of that you can get a super gulp sized bourbon and coke, a bag of onion rings, and a 6 pack of toilet paper all without leaving the comfort of your car. :lol: