Colorado @ Oregon

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Colorado @ Oregon

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Thu, Mar 01 Colorado * - Eugene, Ore. 7:30 p.m.
ROOT (FSN)

Win the next 3 and I think we are in. It's honestly not too hard. Let's Go Ducks!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Re: Colorado @ Oregon

Post by TheMaehlMan »

It's going to be brutal waiting for this game, and I hope MKA is loud on Thursday. I have a lot of confidence in our team rising to the challenge, and it is always great to be watching meaningful games this late in the season.

Go Ducks, and let's get to the Big Dance!

Going to miss the Maehl Man
frogsnouts
Three Star Recruit

Post by frogsnouts »

Just keep winning...
Wayne Pesek
One Star Recruit

Post by Wayne Pesek »

I think the magic number is 4. Getting to the Pac12 championship game should do it. Losing in the semi-finals might require a lot of help.

All of the current "bracketology" predictions right now are "soft" projections. Some teams that are in right now will be bumped out by upsets in conference tournaments. And there are always upsets. No one knows what those upsets will be right now, and they have to fill out a field of 68 teams at the present time, knowing that those projections will change. For example, if Northern Iowa wins the Missouri Valley tournament, Wichita State and Creighton are still in. One of the "last 4 in" teams gets bumped out. If Nebraska wins the Big10 tournament...okay, just kidding, but you get drift. If the Ducks don't win the automatic bid, they have to hope there are very, very few upsets in mid-major conference tournaments.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Snowboarding or Duck game... Snowboarding or Duck game... Snowboarding wins. Every time. Sorry Ducks.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Snowboarding or Duck game... Snowboarding or Duck game... Snowboarding wins. Every time. Sorry Ducks.
Got my tickets today, should be a pretty full house. At least I hope so.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Snowboarding or Duck game... Snowboarding or Duck game... Snowboarding wins. Every time. Sorry Ducks.
Fair-weather fan!!

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

From the sound of the forecast, avoid the avalanche...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

Ducks been playing tough basketball and I think we have what it takes this late in the season to take down CU, and Utah. We know what its going to take and Oregon is ready. Can't wait for Thursday.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

:lol: Boarding takes presadent over any other recreational activity in my life. I've yet to experience something more challenging yet exhilarating in my life. It's definitely an obsession for me. The Ducks will go on with or without me!
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

I would go snowboarding too, but only because there has been no snow in the mountains in California this year :cry:

I miss being able to go to Sunriver every year.

Anyone who lives in Eugene should go to these two games. $25 for both games is a steal. Hell, if I lived in Portland, I would probably go to both games.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Thu, Mar 01 Colorado * - Eugene, Ore. 7:30 p.m.
ROOT (FSN)

Win the next 3 and I think we are in. It's honestly not too hard. Let's Go Ducks!
Not again.... :x
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Getting nervous for this one...

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

uostudent wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Thu, Mar 01 Colorado * - Eugene, Ore. 7:30 p.m.
ROOT (FSN)

Not again.... :x
Not unless we get Calabro or Gus, but yea, it is def a crap-shoot with root but I have Charter so I take the games when I get em.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Might anyone have an online stream of the game? I don't think I can get it here in AZ.