Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Re: Obekpa Still Plans on Visiting

Post by Boom »

TheMaehlMan wrote:
Boom wrote:
I'd be shocked if he played more than 2 seasons... and honestly... I'm not sure that he's even any good?
He's more skilled than Austin Seferian Jenkins, and he gave the Huskies quality minutes last season.

As for Roschon Prince (not directed at you, just talking generally), he is a top 100 player on Rivals. I'm not sure if their rankings are good at this point in the process, but he definitely is a good player.
I'm not sure how his skill translates, but in the vids I've seen he looks like a below the rim player with average foot speed. Doesn't really compare real well to guys like Nared, Woods, & Olu.

I haven't really watched Jenkins
Juice
Four Star Recruit

Post by Juice »

I'd say it's a stretch to call those minutes ASJ gave the fuskies "quality."

If 4-5 fouls and a rebound or two with average at best D and absolutely no shotblocking ability in 5-6 minutes a game is quality then yeah he did give them some quality minutes lol.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

swagnatic101 wrote:I'd say it's a stretch to call those minutes ASJ gave the fuskies "quality."

If 4-5 fouls and a rebound or two with average at best D and absolutely no shotblocking ability in 5-6 minutes a game is quality then yeah he did give them some quality minutes lol.
Had to look at his stats--19 points and 38 fouls in 122 minutes. :lol:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketb ... an-jenkins