DJ Foster is going to be a beast

Post by UOducksTK1 »

book it

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: DJ Foster is going to be a beast

Post by Phenom »

I heard he started over Cameron Marshall...
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Phenom wrote:I heard he started over Cameron Marshall...
I doubt it, especially because they are used differently.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Yup, he was the #1 offensive target that I wanted last year. Incredible talent. Weird recruitment but I'm glad that he ended up at ASU instead of Cal.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Phenom wrote:I heard he started over Cameron Marshall...
Marshall started but Foster certainly wasn't lackingn PT.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

uostudent wrote:Yup, he was the #1 offensive target that I wanted last year. Incredible talent. Weird recruitment but I'm glad that he ended up at ASU instead of Cal.
Or USC..... :x
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

I didn't see the game, but it looked like Marshall was their short yardage back and Foster was their "Tazer"
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

uostudent wrote:Yup, he was the #1 offensive target that I wanted last year. Incredible talent. Weird recruitment but I'm glad that he ended up at ASU instead of Cal.
Me too. I don't get too distraught or overly excited with respect to recruits, but I was actually disappointed over missing out on Foster.

Kind of like Johnny Manzilla (my name for him). Didn't care about losing Randall, but regretted the loss of Manziel even though I understood his desire to stay close to his small town where he was like a living legend.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Foster couldn't get off his moms teat long enough to leave Phx even to go to his "dream" school. I'll take Addison and Marshall all day. In fact I predict if Barner has fumble issues or injuries Marshal takes the starting spot and doesn't give it up till he goes to the NFL. He's been that impressive this summer.
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

I agree with Biggus Duckus, he made a decision to support his home school and I can respect that. I would be more upset about missing out on Foster if Oregon had not picked up Addison, but it would have been fun to have them both! Then again, we probably wouldn't have pursued Addison as hard if Foster has chosen to be a Duck.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Biggus Duckus wrote:The kid grew up an ASU fan, get off his back. I'll root for the kid all the way, just like I did with Cameron Marshall. Just because they don't choose Oregon doesn't make them bad.
This is the mature way to look at things.