Senior

Re: UW injuries...

Post by Duck24 »

Bark for Sark, if I dare?
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Now Sark brings in a Tiger to practice, to get his guys ready for LSU. Not sure how much that helps. Might be as good of an idea as telling a recruit you are proposing to him.
Wait wait wait....are you being serious right now? :shock: I find it hard to believe, but that seems like something Sark would do.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

UofO8 wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Now Sark brings in a Tiger to practice, to get his guys ready for LSU. Not sure how much that helps. Might be as good of an idea as telling a recruit you are proposing to him.
Wait wait wait....are you being serious right now? :shock: I find it hard to believe, but that seems like something Sark would do.

Oh he's serious. I heard Isaac and Suke talking with Brock Huard about it. Kind of a D-move, what are you trying to profit?
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

mrpd21 wrote:
UofO8 wrote:

Oh he's serious. I heard Isaac and Suke talking with Brock Huard about it. Kind of a D-move, what are you trying to profit?
Yeah he talked about it on Scott Van Pelt yesterday. Doesn't want them to be freaked out or surprised when they get to LSU and Mikey the Tiger is on the field.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Duck24 wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:
UofO8 wrote:

Yeah he talked about it on Scott Van Pelt yesterday. Doesn't want them to be freaked out or surprised when they get to LSU and Mikey the Tiger is on the field.
That is what I was thinking when I read it in the other thread. We park Mike (the four legged one) by the visitor’s entrance on the field to force the visiting team to run by him.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

I mean I could see them being freaked out when walking by maybe, but haven't they been to a zoo? If, due to fear they all cower and stay in the locker room it may be the best decision they make this Saturday...bring on the tiger!