WKU @ Troy

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Braveheart
Sophomore

WKU @ Troy

Post by Braveheart »

Willie Taggart has done a great job turning the WKU program around so quickly. He should be in the hunt for COTY.

Btw, the game is on right now ESPNU.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: WKU @ Troy

Post by karlhungis »

Braveheart wrote:Willie Taggart has done a great job turning the WKU program around so quickly. He should be in the hunt for COTY.

Turning WKU around? Around from what?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

karlhungis wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Willie Taggart has done a great job turning the WKU program around so quickly. He should be in the hunt for COTY.

From being one of the weakest programs in the FBS for the last few years since they arrived in the sunbelt. I guess you nihilist guys don't keep up with yer football, huh? ;)
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Braveheart wrote:
karlhungis wrote:

From being one of the weakest programs in the FBS for the last few years since they arrived in the sunbelt. I guess you nihilist guys don't keep up with yer football, huh? ;)
It's pretty tiring, man.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

i really like WKU. it annoyed me how awful the announcers were. Just in the 2nd qtr, I heard the guy say "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT" when the WKU mascot was on the field. It's their freaking mascot, you idiot.

Then the same guy said that you get a 5-yard cushion where you can bump the receiver. No. You don't. You get the entire field to bump them as long as you don't hold and the ball isn't in the air.

But the 2nd qtr was awfully boring. Only two drives and a kneel down. WKY had a 10 play goal line stand only to have it end with a fake FG scoring a TD.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

WKU was a joke just 2 years ago. He has done amazing things there. They only just got promoted a couple of season ago.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)