UW at Arizona

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

UW at Arizona

Post by Greenblood »

Arizona, winless in conference so far, is coming off a bye week. The Huskies are smarting. Arizona has played three of the top five teams in league, two of them on the road. I think Arizona is the better team anyway, so, almost always wishing the Huskies to lose, I'll be pretty disappointed if the Wildcats don't win.

And if the Huskies do lose, things might begin to get a bit scary for them. They then host the Beavers, and then they're at Cal. And who knows what going to Pullman in late November will be like.

(And btw, next week Arizona hosts USC, and I'll again be rooting for the Wildcats. I realize that a number of you will not.)
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Re: UW at Arizona

Post by AutzenMember »

Greenblood wrote:Arizona, winless in conference so far, is coming off a bye week. The Huskies are smarting. Arizona has played three of the top five teams in league, two of them on the road. I think Arizona is the better team anyway, so, almost always wishing the Huskies to lose, I'll be pretty disappointed if the Wildcats don't win.

And if the Huskies do lose, things might begin to get a bit scary for them. They then host the Beavers, and then they're at Cal. And who knows what going to Pullman in late November will be like.

(And btw, next week Arizona hosts USC, and I'll again be rooting for the Wildcats. I realize that a number of you will not.)
I will root for the Cats to beat USC as well, since it will be a wash to Oregon's SOS, but a huge hit to ND's SOS in the end.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

The poodles are pretty poor on d. Not that Arizona looks to be much better but they are at home and should pull this off as its 7-3 in the first.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

What's up with rooting against USC? I thought everybody wanted a hyped up game? :|
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Braveheart wrote:What's up with rooting against USC? I thought everybody wanted a hyped up game? :|
He's pointing out it how it would effect ND's sos
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Poodles down 24-3 and looking forward to loss #4 tonight with OAC bringing them loss #5 the following week. Double Nice.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Duck07 wrote:
Braveheart wrote:What's up with rooting against USC? I thought everybody wanted a hyped up game? :|
He's pointing out it how it would effect ND's sos
Who cares about their sos? They aint winning out. 8-)
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

"Were a young team." Steve Jokeisan
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Duck07 wrote:"Were a young team." Steve Jokeisan
< 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 = a permanently young team
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

"Next year" Tosh Lupoi
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

U-dung
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

i still haven't seen a shred of evidence that justin wilcox has turned around the husky defense.
ImageImageImageImageImage
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

oregontrack wrote:i still haven't seen a shred of evidence that justin wilcox has turned around the husky defense.
Fire Wilcox! Arizona is shredding UW 52-17 early in the 4th.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Why are both qb's still playing? The game has been over for awhile...er, keep em out there!