GM: Boston Celtics GM

Ducks almost ranked in AP

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Ducks almost ranked in AP

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Beat unlv in Vegas, but are considerably far behind them with an identical record..... Yeah good job voters.

Sent from my iPad
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Ducks almost ranked in AP

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Too bad Cincinnati was red hot, Oregon was ice cold, and Woods couldn't figure out how not to foul. I'm aware I'm biased, but I think Oregon would beat Cincinnati in a rematch.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

I thought we would be ranked coming into this week, that win at UNLV was really impressive. Thankfully college bball has a fair system & that win will pay off come tourney time.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:I thought we would be ranked coming into this week, that win at UNLV was really impressive. Thankfully college bball has a fair system & that win will pay off come tourney time.
Imagine if we had beat Cincy.. Top 20 easily.

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon will probably break into the top 25 by the end of December if they win the rest of their non-conference games, which is pretty manageable with the Nevada game being the only real test left before conference.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

greenyellow wrote:Oregon will probably break into the top 25 by the end of December if they win the rest of their non-conference games, which is pretty manageable with the Nevada game being the only real test left before conference.
Yeah -- a ranked 12-1 squad going into the conference opener in Corvallis would look pretty good. Granted that a lot of those games are patsies at home, it would still mean that the Ducks avoided being upset like a number of talented teams haven't.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Greenblood wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Oregon will probably break into the top 25 by the end of December if they win the rest of their non-conference games, which is pretty manageable with the Nevada game being the only real test left before conference.
Yeah -- a ranked 12-1 squad going into the conference opener in Corvallis would look pretty good. Granted that a lot of those games are patsies at home, it would still mean that the Ducks avoided being upset like a number of talented teams haven't.
And we still do have one more road game, against a struggling UTEP team, but still.

oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

we had to have jonathan loyd hit 6 three pointers to bail us out of the utep game last year in eugene. god, that was ugly.
ImageImageImageImageImage