#1 Louisville vs #12 Oregon (Friday 4:10 pm pst)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

justducky0
Senior

Re: #1 Louisville vs #12 Oregon (Friday 4:10 pm pst)

Post by justducky0 »

I sometimes wonder if people on this board actually watch all or most of the games before they post an opinion on about a certain player...
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

TheMaehlMan wrote:I came in hoping for Oregon to keep it competitive and not get blown out, and Oregon kept on fighting until the end. Louisville was clearly the better team, but I'm still thrilled with how the season panned out. The future is bright, and Dana Altman is an incredible coach.
My thoughts exactly. Great season, never thought we'd ever get that far before the season started. I couldn't be happier with the season.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Good fight from the Ducks. Russ Smith was just too good. Louisville is a good team.

Great season ducks!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OreDucks01284
Senior

#1 Louisville vs #12 Oregon (Friday 4:10 pm pst)

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Yes, great season for the Ducks, no one including us would expect ducks to go this far at beginning of season. I am proud of them!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I think my analogy last night was that our season finished outside the realm of "realistic expectations." I think we all would have said that this team had a chance to make the tournament prior to the season, but if you would have said "No, this team is Sweet 16 good" nobody would have believed that. I hope UL wins so our returning players have a bad taste in their mouth this summer that makes them work harder. Maybe we should forward them some old espn footage of the Luke's sneaking into Mac during the summer? lol
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:I think my analogy last night was that our season finished outside the realm of "realistic expectations." I think we all would have said that this team had a chance to make the tournament prior to the season, but if you would have said "No, this team is Sweet 16 good" nobody would have believed that. I hope UL wins so our returning players have a bad taste in their mouth this summer that makes them work harder. Maybe we should forward them some old espn footage of the Luke's sneaking into Mac during the summer? lol
I think they already have a bad taste in their mouths from being so close to advancing yet not playing up to their full potential. I think we see Artis, Dotson, and Carter really improve since they'll have a full year of playing and weight training under their belts. Artis and Carter stand the most to gain from off-season weight training since they do need to get stronger so they don't get pushed around in the lane.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

loved the way the team continued to fight. they had all the incentive in the world to lay down and die after things spiraled out to an 18 point deficit. loved altman's fire on the sideline, he did an outstanding job keeping things under control.

great teams take it upon themselves to reach even greater heights in the offseason. rid & co didn't just improve because they got a year older, they dedicated themselves to going full tilt year-round. i really hope we see that from this bunch. they've got a pretty high ceiling.
ImageImageImageImageImage
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

I agree they did better than all of us thought before the year, great year ducks!! Just need Louisville to beat Witchia State to win by money league, which I don't see a problem the way they been playing.