Scouting Report - Opposing fan edition. Know Louisville

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Re: Scouting Report - Opposing fan edition. Know Louisville

Post by Duck07 »

briarduck wrote:Yes a lot of their fans are very high on their team, as are we, but i think what's bugging us is the over looking us by disrespect. I am expecting a good game competitive to the end and I don't know who wins because I respect our opponent. What UL fans should be looking at is what seed was UO before the Artis injury because that would grant us some respect.

Both teams are deep, we shoot the 3 very well and they don't defend it well, they play great defense and force turnovers and so do we....I see this game boiling down to TOs and who shoots well.
When we were ranked #10 in the nation UL was a spot or two below us. Of course, that was back in January but this Duck squad ain't chopped liver.
joneildu
High School Drop Out

Re: Scouting Report - Opposing fan edition. Know Louisville

Post by joneildu »

I don't think any reasonable fan is overlooking Oregon. People know you were vastly under seeded. That shouldn't stop you from using it as a chip on your shoulder, but no one thinks Oregon is a 12-seed talent.

About Colorado state. I went to that game. CSU came in as one of the best rebounding teams in the nation. Iverson is a vacuum. Louisville has played some sets in the tournament with Van Treese at the 4 and Dieng at the 5. They do not typically play together. I expected they would in that game, however, they never did. I was quite surprised, those ate louisvilles two best rebounders, especially when louisville still managed to outrebound them. That game really shocked me. I didn expect it. Eustachy is a hell of a coach and they start 5 seniors. 4 of those seniors are 4 year starters. I think that was probably Louisvilles best game all year, so I wouldn't consider that a barometer to gauge them by.