Katin Reinhardt

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Katin Reinhardt

Post by duckgrad99 »

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67572823&f=202

Yes please. Never hurts to add another shooter.
frogsnouts
Three Star Recruit

Re: Katin Reinhardt

Post by frogsnouts »

He was pretty good for a freshman last year. Bring him in!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I imagine he has to sit out next year and doesn't have suffer from "common transferitis" and thereby gets a waiver?
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

I would take him as well. His FG% was kinda low (only .7% higher than his 3 point FG%), but he has a high ceiling and is a very good shooter.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Not a fan of Reinhardt at all. Guy is a major chucker and doesn't play a lick of defense. He also thinks that he's a point guard. Would be a terrible fit at Oregon. Mater Dei players have issues.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

uostudent wrote:Not a fan of Reinhardt at all. Guy is a major chucker and doesn't play a lick of defense. He also thinks that he's a point guard. Would be a terrible fit at Oregon. Mater Dei players have issues.
Would rather them save the spot and just get another recruit in 2014.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball ... rdt-121383

Doubtful they get a better recruit in the next class. He didn't do too badly for a freshman.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

duckgrad99 wrote:http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball ... rdt-121383

Doubtful they get a better recruit in the next class. He didn't do too badly for a freshman.
There's a really highly ranked player in thw next class that is likely coming to Oregon. Chatman or Chapman. 5*
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Damn, Dana's really pullin in the transfers.

uostudent, have you watched much of UNLV?
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

8-)

(10 Char)
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Katin Reinhardt

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Tray Dub wrote:Damn, Dana's really pullin in the transfers.

I have. From Vegas, season tickets my whole life up to college. Hard to tell how good he is. Whole team is a big choke party.

Sent from my iPad
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Yea, I saw him play a handful of times. Talented kid, but very streaky and selfish. Like most players from Mater Dei, he has a major sense of entitlement. As I stated earlier in the thread, Reinhardt thinks he's a point guard. He would be an absolutely terrible fit at Oregon.

“Katin told me why he was leaving. He said that he feels his best opportunity to play in the NBA is to play more minutes at the point guard position,” Rice said. “Katin would have had an opportunity to compete for minutes at the point, but I’ve never guaranteed anyone that they will start or play a certain number of minutes.

Imo, he'll end up at USC.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

uostudent wrote:

Yea, I saw him play a handful of times. Talented kid, but very streaky and selfish. Like most players from Mater Dei, he has a major sense of entitlement. As I stated earlier in the thread, Reinhardt thinks he's a point guard. He would be an absolutely terrible fit at Oregon.

“Katin told me why he was leaving. He said that he feels his best opportunity to play in the NBA is to play more minutes at the point guard position,” Rice said. “Katin would have had an opportunity to compete for minutes at the point, but I’ve never guaranteed anyone that they will start or play a certain number of minutes.

Imo, he'll end up at USC.
Yikes. Sounds like an entitled a-hole that I hope Altman steers clear of.
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

Yeah, it's pretty crazy that Reinhardt got that many minutes as a Freshman and wasn't content with that. He was originally committed to USC, so I think uostudent is correct about that being the most likely destination.

Going to miss the Maehl Man