Questions Thread

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Questions Thread

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon Ownage wrote:I think my post got lost but will the salary cap be increasing in the coming years?
Yeah, after this year, let's bump it up. Remind me.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

Posting this here because I don't know if anyone checks the correct thread anymore, considering no one's posted on there for months.

How do I download the app for this thing? I'm assuming it'd be much easier than coming on the website via mobile. (I'm on an Android btw)
---

PistolPeteJR
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

pistolpetejr wrote:Posting this here because I don't know if anyone checks the correct thread anymore, considering no one's posted on there for months.

How do I download the app for this thing? I'm assuming it'd be much easier than coming on the website via mobile. (I'm on an Android btw)
Tapatalk is like 99 cents but I think there's a free one out there somewhere...let me see if I can find it for you.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Phenom wrote:
pistolpetejr wrote:Posting this here because I don't know if anyone checks the correct thread anymore, considering no one's posted on there for months.

Tapatalk is like 99 cents but I think there's a free one out there somewhere...let me see if I can find it for you.
Thank ya very much kind sir.
---

PistolPeteJR
docsutton89
Three Star Recruit

Post by docsutton89 »

I downloaded a free version on my iphone. Just searched for it on my app store and it was the first to pop up
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

docsutton89 wrote:I downloaded a free version on my iphone. Just searched for it on my app store and it was the first to pop up
What's it called?
---

PistolPeteJR
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Tapatalk is freefor iOS now I beleive the same for Android as well now what you may not know is that TK , removed the Sim League portion of the forum from view in the Tapatalk app due to it interfering with the regular users of the forum who do not participate in the league.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

FlDuckFan wrote:Tapatalk is freefor iOS now I beleive the same for Android as well now what you may not know is that TK , removed the Sim League portion of the forum from view in the Tapatalk app due to it interfering with the regular users of the forum who do not participate in the league.
-.-
So then it's pointless in my case haha. :)
---

PistolPeteJR
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

pistolpetejr wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Tapatalk is freefor iOS now I beleive the same for Android as well now what you may not know is that TK , removed the Sim League portion of the forum from view in the Tapatalk app due to it interfering with the regular users of the forum who do not participate in the league.
-.-
You can read messages.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Phenom wrote:
pistolpetejr wrote:
-.-
You can read messages.
This is true, I used the app as it notifies me when I have a message but I have the website bookmarked just so I can deal with the sim.

Sorry for the inconvenience but this is a Duck's board first.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Guys I've got a problem. I've got 4 messages sitting like ducks in my outbox and won't budge. How do I get them to send? I deleted some messages from my sent messages and inbox but to no avail.
---

PistolPeteJR
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

pistolpetejr wrote:Guys I've got a problem. I've got 4 messages sitting like ducks in my outbox and won't budge. How do I get them to send? I deleted some messages from my sent messages and inbox but to no avail.
Outbox means they were sent, but haven't been read yet. They go to the sent folder when the other member opens it.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Tell me why Gmail and other email clients use the outbox as a means in which an email/message is sent and when it is successfully sent moves to the "sent messages" folder lol...

You ducks...:)
---

PistolPeteJR
duckyoubeavers
Sophomore
GM: Toronto Raptors GM

Post by duckyoubeavers »

when does the league go to 30 teams?
Raptors GM
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckyoubeavers wrote:when does the league go to 30 teams?
Never, we'd have to buy FBB 2 to be able to get that customization ability. This version of FBB is static at 29 teams. Which is fine by me, since we've always had like 2 spots that never seemed to get filled.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13