Oregon @ Washington (Nov. 4, Sat 7 PM FS1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

trnxcam
Three Star Recruit

Re: Oregon @ Washington (Nov. 4, Sat 7 PM FS1)

Post by trnxcam »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
trnxcam wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
rockthief wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
rockthief wrote:yes
Is this in reply to my question about if Herbert practiced with the 1’s?
oops, yes it is. So yes.
OK that’s what I thought. Just very confused as to what happened. I was told he was cleared for last week and this week so I’m guessing it’s Willie’s choices. I sure hope Willie has a good reason for sitting him, cause I believe If your best players are cleared to play, you play them any game. Coaches are supposed to believe their players will win any game. If Willie did sit Herbert cause he thought they were gonna lose so he’d save Herbert for Zona, then that’s really bad to me. Of course no idea what the reasoning is, I’d be curious to see why it is.
You've been given false information. He was cleared to practice. Not cleared for game. Might want to check your sources.
Why would you practice someone with the 1’s over the current starter if he isn’t cleared for the game though? That makes 0 sense to me.
I don't attend the practices. Do you? It's likely he shared taking snaps with the 1s with BB which makes perfect sense to me. Need to get Herbert back in rhythm with the team for when he's cleared to play the last 2 games.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

trnxcam wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
trnxcam wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
rockthief wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote: Is this in reply to my question about if Herbert practiced with the 1’s?
oops, yes it is. So yes.
OK that’s what I thought. Just very confused as to what happened. I was told he was cleared for last week and this week so I’m guessing it’s Willie’s choices. I sure hope Willie has a good reason for sitting him, cause I believe If your best players are cleared to play, you play them any game. Coaches are supposed to believe their players will win any game. If Willie did sit Herbert cause he thought they were gonna lose so he’d save Herbert for Zona, then that’s really bad to me. Of course no idea what the reasoning is, I’d be curious to see why it is.
You've been given false information. He was cleared to practice. Not cleared for game. Might want to check your sources.
Why would you practice someone with the 1’s over the current starter if he isn’t cleared for the game though? That makes 0 sense to me.
I don't attend the practices. Do you? It's likely he shared taking snaps with the 1s with BB which makes perfect sense to me. Need to get Herbert back in rhythm with the team for when he's cleared to play the last 2 games.
I get that, I just thought I heard from practice reports that Herbert practiced with the 1’s and Braxton with the 2’s. If they split time yeah that makes sense.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Thank you for that Swain.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Proud of the defense for standing strong there! That shows a lot of character.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

10 years UO has gone without scoring a TD in a game, per FOX Sports.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Everythingsducky wrote:10 years UO has gone without scoring a TD in a game, per FOX Sports.
Yep, the infamous shutout against UCLA after the Dixon injury. Last team you wanna see this against.
trnxcam
Three Star Recruit

Post by trnxcam »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
trnxcam wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
trnxcam wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
rockthief wrote: oops, yes it is. So yes.
I get that, I just thought I heard from practice reports that Herbert practiced with the 1’s and Braxton with the 2’s. If they split time yeah that makes sense.
Yeah my guess is they split, which makes most sense. All in All it's tough to watch regardless. I just feel bad for the team and BB. You want him to play better, but it's just not there and WT knows that and protects him...which is why you see the play calling you do. Completely different team with Herbert...obviously.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Yo Swain!

Yes first game in ten years without a touchdown. It is a pukeable thing, just sickinating.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Everythingsducky wrote:10 years UO has gone without scoring a TD in a game, per FOX Sports.
With a team that was actually riddled with injuries. This is one player that makes this thing tick.
jefflockie
One Star Recruit

Post by jefflockie »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
rockthief wrote:In my decades of watch ingthe game I think BB is the worst I have seen. Makes me sad to say that and hope to be wrong.
Lockie was worse. At least BB is kinda fast.
Jeff Lockie, Cody Kempt, Chris Harper, Taylor Alie are all recent Oregon QBs that I think are objectively worse than BB.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Eeks. Burmeister is not good.
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Post by droop10 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Proud of the defense for standing strong there! That shows a lot of character.
Weird. You said they quit and Willie lost them just 3 pages ago.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

These announcers have been so garbage all game long.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

jefflockie wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
rockthief wrote:In my decades of watch ingthe game I think BB is the worst I have seen. Makes me sad to say that and hope to be wrong.
Lockie was worse. At least BB is kinda fast.
Jeff Lockie, Cody Kempt, Chris Harper, Taylor Alie are all recent Oregon QBs that I think are objectively worse than BB.
They did have a worse OLine than Braxton though. But yeah hard to evaluate who is the worst in recent history.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Most of the UW fans look like they've already left. Old habits die hard, I guess.
Willie Taggart is a dick.