Redbox Bowl: Oregon v Michigan State (Dec. 31, Mon Noon FOX)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

brich75
Senior

Re: Redbox Bowl: Oregon v Michigan State (Dec. 31, Mon Noon

Post by brich75 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
brich75 wrote:Geez watching after game these guys absolutely love Mario C
Absolutely they do, I love Cristobal! Despite Oregon winning this game I do believe he still needs to evaluate the offensive coaching staff as a nerd playcaller and someone who can teach these guys to catch is necessary, but no doubt MC is the right guy to be our head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Mitchell is the offensive POY? In all honesty I feel like an offensive lineman should’ve been.

Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Mitchell is the offensive POY? In all honesty I feel like an offensive lineman should’ve been.

lmao...it should have been Redd...
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

The guys are doing the "W down" sign lmao. love it.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

I’ve never been more impressed with a head coach in my life. He has staffing decisions to make but he has absolute love from his players. They are freaking chanting “Cristobal Cristobal Cristobal “ on the field. What ever he has,does, says to get this from his players is exactly why he can sign a top 5 class at Oregon
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

I know they have a lot of faults but this time is full of a bunch of fighters that love to play the game. Props to them.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

brich75 wrote:I’ve never been more impressed with a head coach in my life. He has staffing decisions to make but he has absolute love from his players. They are freaking chanting “Cristobal Cristobal Cristobal “ on the field. What ever he has,does, says to get this from his players is exactly why he can sign a top 5 class at Oregon
Integrity and honesty go a long way.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

brich75 wrote:I’ve never been more impressed with a head coach in my life. He has staffing decisions to make but he has absolute love from his players. They are freaking chanting “Cristobal Cristobal Cristobal “ on the field. What ever he has,does, says to get this from his players is exactly why he can sign a top 5 class at Oregon
I totally agree! I hope he is able to make the staffing changes needed, but I’m sure glad that he’s a duck! We heard it from Mario himself, he’s a duck!

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

maxduck wrote:
Plus charisma. Put all three together and you've got a guy who can build a culture.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Redbox Bowl: Oregon v Michigan State (Dec. 31, Mon Noon FOX)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Play of the game for me, Holland’s amazing pick that if he didn’t catch would’ve most likely led to a MSU field goal, that alone could’ve been the difference.

brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Tray Dub wrote:
maxduck wrote:
Plus charisma. Put all three together and you've got a guy who can build a culture.
And dammit they guy freaking quiets everyone down and first thing he does is acknowledg and thank the fans that made the trip. I need to pump the breaks I’m in danger of devoloping a serious man crush
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

We are going to score -2 points against Auburn's defense next year if Arroyo is still our oc.
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

brich75 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
maxduck wrote:
And dammit they guy freaking quiets everyone down and first thing he does is acknowledg and thank the fans that made the trip. I need to pump the breaks I’m in danger of devoloping a serious man crush
Too late..
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

TualatinDuck wrote:
brich75 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
maxduck wrote:
Too late..
Haha
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

GrantDuck wrote:We are going to score -2 points against Auburn's defense next year if Arroyo is still our oc.
lol