San Diego @ Oregon (Wed 7 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Re: San Diego @ Oregon (Wed 7 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Post by mattc94 »

Tray Dub wrote:
mattc94 wrote:Great way to end the half. I swear though, Sabrina Ioenescu is the best overall basketball player at UO right now. I'd rather watch her than Altman's group 90% of the time.
I mean, in terms of how well she plays the game, she's better than almost anyone in college basketball period. In terms of who would win one-on-one, she'd probably lose to every scholarship player on the team. But saying she's a better pure ball player as if it's some kind of big statement isn't paying her her due respect imo. She's an all-time great for UO basketball for either gender.
Hey man, whatever floats your boat. I'm just saying she's my favorite Ducks basketball player. I'll leave her place in the annals of time up to you.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

mattc94 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
mattc94 wrote:Great way to end the half. I swear though, Sabrina Ioenescu is the best overall basketball player at UO right now. I'd rather watch her than Altman's group 90% of the time.
I mean, in terms of how well she plays the game, she's better than almost anyone in college basketball period. In terms of who would win one-on-one, she'd probably lose to every scholarship player on the team. But saying she's a better pure ball player as if it's some kind of big statement isn't paying her her due respect imo. She's an all-time great for UO basketball for either gender.
Hey man, whatever floats your boat. I'm just saying she's my favorite Ducks basketball player. I'll leave her place in the annals of time up to you.
Then we don't disagree, cuz yeah she's awesome to watch, my favorite too. She's got that floor general feeling that Aaron Brooks and Luke Ridnour had, and the Dillon Brooks killer instinct.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Paul White comes in, immediately a dumbass foul late in the clock.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

Tray Dub wrote:
mattc94 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
Then we don't disagree, cuz yeah she's awesome to watch, my favorite too. She's got that floor general feeling that Aaron Brooks and Luke Ridnour had, and the Dillon Brooks killer instinct.
Yeah. When she's done she'll be up there with the greatest athletes who ever played for this university.... Mariota, Prefontaine.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

This one ref...white dude with the shaved sides..is awful every single time we have him.

Have to keep the energy up on defense the rest of the way.
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

mattc94 wrote:The offense is lousey.
Bol Bol is amazing, but they desperately need a go to perimeter player. It's not in Pritchards DNA. Richardson has moments. I'm hoping King can become that guy.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

San Diego @ Oregon (Wed 7 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Two things:
-Richardson needs to be the primary ball handler
-Altman finally remembered he has a superior talented team and abandoned the 2-3 zone San Diego was eating up.

Also Bol needs more touches, and his touches go way down when Pritchard is the primary ball handler.

King needs a few games to get comfortable it looks like, I thought he’d be better tonight. Richardson is getting more and more comfortable which is good to see, he needs to start off aggressive, he always seems timid to start.

Confident Oregon wins this one.

Guess that was more than two things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by OregonFan4Life on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

GrantDuck wrote:Paul White comes in, immediately a dumbass foul late in the clock.
He's awful.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

The sooner King (or anybody) eats up White's minutes the better. And the offense is still lousy.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

mattc94 wrote:The sooner King (or anybody) eats up White's minutes the better. And the offense is still lousy.
Offense isn’t great but I’m finally starting to see some life. As King gets comfortable I think the offense will be fine. The biggest issue I see is Pritchard overdribbling which is why I think Richardson needs to be the primary ball handler. In addition Bol needs more touches but seems like he gets more touches when Richardson is the primary ballhandler. So tired of seeing Pritchard take 10+ seconds to start an offense.

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I hate to say it, but we are dreadfully boring to watch.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

Great move there Bailey.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

mattc94 wrote:Great move there Bailey.
He’s struggling tonight. He needs to work on finishing.

mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

Now thats a three we needed.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Ehab Amin is a great bench player, really like what I’ve seen from him tonight.