82%

Total votes: 45
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Re: Who to root for Beavers or Huskies?

Post by dd10snoop28 »

I've always hated the beavers more.

And we really need Oregon State to lose anyway. If we lose to them in the civil war(won't happen) then they win the pac-10, but if they lose this game there is no possibility of them winning the Pac-10(which is always a good thing).
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I should have mentioned earlier........I would rather eat dirt than EVER root for the Beavers.
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

echo31 wrote:
duckgrad99 wrote:
briarduck wrote:I dislike both teams but we need to play and beat ranked teams, so I voted for the BEAVS that way our SOS is higher and we get more respect nationally!

Voting the Huskies guys...come on!

GO DUCKS!!

I would rather go to the rose bowl than get more respect from people, and the Beavers losing would help the ducks. Then again, I don't think Washington beats OSU anyway.
UW beat USC and played Arizona pretty close. Granted, both games were in Seattle, but anything is possible.
Only takes one hit to take out Canfield, then who do they have?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Huskies, by a mile.

Their win could be the difference between the rose bowl and holiday bowl for us.. (If we beat Arizona, ASU, but lost to OSU, we will be thanking Huskies for once in our lives)

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

I hate the Huskies far more than I hate the Beavers. That said, I will be rooting for the Huskies this weekend. I hate it but anything that can help us get to the Rose Bowl easier is what I want to happen. It also helps that I gained some respect from the Husky fans I was sitting by in Seattle so it makes it at least a little bit less painful to root for them.
soduck
Four Star Recruit

The Worst Part of wanting the Dawgs to Win?

Post by soduck »

Is it may help them to their first bowl in a long time. All be it a crap bowl..But we have to want the dawgs to win because it helps to our Rose Bowl bid a little bit, at least in the civil war and that never hurts, like home field advantage.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

The only thing better than seeing the Fuskies skin the Beavers would be to win 3 before the CW, so no matter the outcome, the Beavs can't possibley keep Oregon outa the Rose Bowl... The really skin 'em in a worse shellacking than last season's 65-38!

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!