Do we actually want Tenn to win

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

soduck
Four Star Recruit

Do we actually want Tenn to win

Post by soduck »

I know I hate Tenn and I usually want all SEC teams to lose, but since we play Tenn next year in Knoxville, their preseason ranking and our hopeful victory there will look better if they win more games this year. But I do hate Tenn and Kiffen too!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: Do we actually want Tenn to win

Post by gofightingducks »

I think Tennessee starts the season just outside the top 25 to begin the year just because they have a top recruiting class and they have won a few games this year and thy are in the SEC. I bet by the time we play them they will be a top 25 team.
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

It was nice to see Tenn get killed today either way.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

I don't think that anything that Tenn does this year will affect their pre-season ranking next year. They are in the SEC and they have had a few good recruiting classes, so I am pretty confident that they will be ranked higher than they should in the pre-season next year.

And FWIW, I love seeing them get blown out today. I am still in disbelief at the complete lack of coverage that the armed robbery incident is receiving.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

No, I never want Tennessee to win. I'm glad they have struggled this season. Kiffin deserves it.