Stanford-USC

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Stanford-USC

Post by duckgrad99 »

If Stanford wins this game and beats Cal, Oregon cannot lose again and go to the Rose Bowl. :(
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon dropped the last 2 games, the way Arizona and Oregon State have been playing as of late. Of course Oregon State was playing great at the end of last season and we saw how that turned out!
Dude are you serious? Because the beevs are playing alright against a terrible team at home "I won't be surprised if we lost the last 2 games". Don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon.
I hope I am wrong I just have a bad feeling about the Ducks defense the last 2 game against 2 of the best passing offenses.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

gofightingducks wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon dropped the last 2 games, the way Arizona and Oregon State have been playing as of late. Of course Oregon State was playing great at the end of last season and we saw how that turned out!
Dude are you serious? Because the beevs are playing alright against a terrible team at home "I won't be surprised if we lost the last 2 games". Don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon.
I hope I am wrong I just have a bad feeling about the Ducks defense the last 2 game against 2 of the best passing offenses.
That's the same thing all the weak doubting fans were saying at this time last year. The difference is, we're actually playing really good & ranked ahead of all the teams we play. I could understand the doubts last year but to sell out on this year because the beevs are "looking good" against UW at home?! Seriously?!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

dthomas=ddixon wrote: That's the same thing all the weak doubting fans were saying at this time last year. The difference is, we're actually playing really good & ranked ahead of all the teams we play. I could understand the doubts last year but to sell out on this year because the beevs are "looking good" against UW at home?! Seriously?!

I hope they prove me wrong and they roll up both Arizona and Oregon State to put an emphasis on the season. I have faith in the team I am just concerned because they were hurt so bad against the play action against Stanford. I understand both Arizona and Oregon State have different style offenses but on the road against Arizona worries me because they also have a good defense. Oregon State doesn't worry me so much because it is at home and Oregon State relies heavily on Quizz and the Ducks should be able to stop him and not get fooled by the play action, then again both Arizona RB's are banged up so they may not be able to utilize the play action either. Maybe I am nervous for nothing.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

By the way it is 28-21 USC is back in it.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Well Stanford just scored a TD :evil:
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Luck is great. I didn't realize he was ranked as the #4 qb by scout and rivals coming out of high school. Gerhart was ranked 40th by the way.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

This looks a lot like last week. Shoot out.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

35-21...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

I wonder how long Harbaugh sticks around before taking a NFL job and Stanford goes back to obscurity!
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

gofightingducks wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote: That's the same thing all the weak doubting fans were saying at this time last year. The difference is, we're actually playing really good & ranked ahead of all the teams we play. I could understand the doubts last year but to sell out on this year because the beevs are "looking good" against UW at home?! Seriously?!

I hope they prove me wrong and they roll up both Arizona and Oregon State to put an emphasis on the season. I have faith in the team I am just concerned because they were hurt so bad against the play action against Stanford. I understand both Arizona and Oregon State have different style offenses but on the road against Arizona worries me because they also have a good defense. Oregon State doesn't worry me so much because it is at home and Oregon State relies heavily on Quizz and the Ducks should be able to stop him and not get fooled by the play action, then again both Arizona RB's are banged up so they may not be able to utilize the play action either. Maybe I am nervous for nothing.
I understand the nervousness. I am definitely nervous about the Zona game. It just annoys me when fans will give up on the season & sell out cuz our opponent "looks good". We've been dominating teams all season. Furd is obviously a good team that we just plain didn't match up well with. The beevs were rolling last year & we were actually really struggling but look how that turned out. This year we are playing great, better than them & fans are already starting to buy into OS' ""late season surge". Its just annoying to hear from our own fans.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Wow. Goodbye overrated USC.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Pick six... USC can't afford that. Ballgame folks.
OregonFan4life -
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

gofightingducks wrote:I wonder how long Harbaugh sticks around before taking a NFL job and Stanford goes back to obscurity!
I expect Michigan and Notre Dame to come calling as well.
OregonFan4life -
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

WOW Stanford may blow out USC worse then we did..... on the road! It will be interesting to see were USC ranks now.