PAC-10 rankings

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

PAC-10 rankings

Post by gofightingducks »

Stanford will move up, Oregon will move up, Arizona will move up, USC will drop down but will still be ranked and Oregon State will move into the rankings. The PAC-10 will have 5 teams ranked and already have 6 teams bowl eligible and will get a 7th. I think it is safe to say the PAC-10 is the best conference.
goducks
Freshman

Re: PAC-10 rankings

Post by goducks »

gofightingducks wrote:Stanford will move up, Oregon will move up, Arizona will move up, USC will drop down but will still be ranked and Oregon State will move into the rankings. The PAC-10 will have 5 teams ranked and already have 6 teams bowl eligible and will get a 7th. I think it is safe to say the PAC-10 is the best conference.
Arizona will move up, are you sure that you got that one right? :? Plus, USC doesn't deserve to be ranked, but you are probably right about that one.

Notice the plane that we flew on?
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

goducks wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:Stanford will move up, Oregon will move up, Arizona will move up, USC will drop down but will still be ranked and Oregon State will move into the rankings. The PAC-10 will have 5 teams ranked and already have 6 teams bowl eligible and will get a 7th. I think it is safe to say the PAC-10 is the best conference.
Arizona will move up, are you sure that you got that one right? :? Plus, USC doesn't deserve to be ranked, but you are probably right about that one.

I assumed they would be Cal. Glad I was wrong though. I agree USC shouldn't be ranked but we all know they still will be in the top 20.
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Hoagduck »

Can't wait for bowl season. The Pac-10 will do amazing.