"insider" twitter handles...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

glazeduck
Four Star Recruit

"insider" twitter handles...

Post by glazeduck »

Hey, I was just wondering if somebody could list the different Duck insider twitter names?

I have Mosely and Jeff Smith's, but I'd love to follow guys like Mops, TK, Jhop, and other guys "in the know"...

Any help?

Much appreciated!

Go ducks!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: "insider" twitter handles...

Post by MFRDuckFan »

glazeduck wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if somebody could list the different Duck insider twitter names?

I have Mosely and Jeff Smith's, but I'd love to follow guys like Mops, TK, Jhop, and other guys "in the know"...

Any help?

Much appreciated!

Go ducks!
Adam Jude is a good one to have too (ajude34) because he covers for Moseley, especially at practice.

Here is Mops - Prehmmr
glazeduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by glazeduck »

Much appreciated MFR!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

glazeduck wrote:Much appreciated MFR!
Any time! Make sure you follow Oregon Football too - http://twitter.com/OregonFootball Direct from GoDucks.com and they are the only ones this week with practice info before the media talks to the team AFTER practice. They don't give tons of info, but little tidbits to keep us all on edge!! Ha.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
glazeduck wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if somebody could list the different Duck insider twitter names?

Any help?

Much appreciated!

Go ducks!
Adam Jude is a good one to have too (ajude34) because he covers for Moseley, especially at practice.

Here is Mops - Prehmmr
Yep^ Following mops is good. Anytime there's a commit or a big update, he'll usually share it there pretty early.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13