LSU vs. aTm

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Phalanx
Senior

Re: LSU vs. aTm

Post by Phalanx »

Tray Dub wrote:
Phalanx wrote:
I mean, if we are being real, I doubt Bo would even be in the discussion if Oregon hadn't done that billboard campaign before the season started.
No way. Nix is leading the nation in passing yardage, second in passing TDs, and is on the cusp of breaking the NCAA record in completion percentage, all on a top-five team in the country. There's no way he would not be in the discussion, even if Oregon's only marketing was popup adds on xxx sites.
Haha, fair enough. I still think an Oregon QB will have to be head and shoulders above one from the SEC (as Marcus was) in order to win. There seems to be no end of talking heads with Southern accents talking about how Bo shouldn't win the Heisman and Oregon shouldn't make the playoffs over Texas and Alabama. We can probably add Ohio State to that list now too.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Re: LSU vs. aTm

Post by Bud Lee »

DuckzRule wrote:I decided to check the odds and Bo Nix somehow became the favorite again even after Jayden Daniels' game against TAMU.

That legit shocked me, considering how many people were trashing on Nix during that LSU game, but, considering that Bo will play an extra game, I'm sure that will impact the debate.

Beat Washington and we'll go to the playoffs and get our second Heisman winner.
Worst case scenario for Bo and the Ducks last night. I really wanted JD5 to win the Heisman but I’m bummed that the Ducks are now likely eliminated from the playoffs barring some crazy upsets